Donald Trump

BBC News has just shown a black man at the NRC.

I will never understand why non-whites would vote for this racist wanker.
The same reason some women vote for him: people regularly vote (or act) against their own interests or wellbeing, often due to gullibility, idiocy, brainwashing, or simply their own bigotry overwhelming rationality.

And cognitive dissonance is much more pervasive than people are often willing to acknowledge, even in you and I.

I see Vance has said the first Muslim country to get nuclear weapons is….the UK now Labour are in!
Some years ago now but I remember Farage angry and whinging about Obama talking about British politics and the former advising him that foreigners should stay out other country’s affairs.
Therefore I cannot wait for his robust defence of Britain’s democratic process and his decrying of these scurrilous comments by a senior US politician, in view of the fact that he is now an elected member in the House of Commons and is a man who clearly has his country’s best interests at heart and is not a massive hypocrite.

Some years ago now but I remember Farage angry and whinging about Obama talking about British politics and the former advising him that foreigners should stay out other country’s affairs.
Therefore I cannot wait for his robust defence of Britain’s democratic process and his decrying of these scurrilous comments by a senior US politician, in view of the fact that he is now an elected member in the House of Commons and is a man who clearly has his country’s best interests at heart and is not a massive hypocrite.
I think you’ll have a long wait.

Whether it's Vance as VP (UK as Islamist) or his prior acclamation of Trump as America's Hitler, is it my imagination or have the "Trump is OK and you're all paranoid" people gone a bit quiet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.