Donald Trump

Reagans trickle down economics began the division of haves and have nots. Now something like the top 1% own over 90% of the wealth in the country. Most of the population are on the poverty line and are too stupid to rage against the real problem. Easier to blame the immigrants and woke libs
It’s amazing how economic distress is always the fault of “other,” isn’t it?! The human reflex (or is it learned behavior?) to distress is to have one’s index finger unfurl, straighten and be pointed in all directions, as long as it’s outward, away from the individual.

Bad news about your fascism being reported?

“Fake News media at the back of the room,” identified with a pointed index finger!

It’s too easy by half, but these MAGAts will believe anything because Jesus Trump told them!

Exactly. Theyve spelled out the bat shit crazy they will do. It pretty much strips womens autonomy. All the idiots in the red states can say goodbye to their welfare and medicaid. Its a gift, im hopnig the democrats are just keeping their powder dry for nearer the election date, but i'd be tempted to beat the drum loud and clear for the next 4 months
The “campaign” usually starts at/after the Convention and the big money media buys in the swing states start in earnest.

If it’s true Musk has said he will donate $45M PER MONTH to Trump, then TV will be almost unwatchable until next February!

I really dislike Johnson but I'm pleased to see him go over and speak to Trump about Ukraine and the need to support it, hope it actually sank in for once. Johnson probably had to massage his ego for an hour first.

Again, at the risk of annoying @Tugay One Cup are you talking about Biden? You have to be more specific with your claims.

I'd argue there are no colorable legal basis for a Vice President to take classified documents. Yet here we are :)
The difference is Biden readily handed his back. Trump did not. In fact he denied having any such documents. He then proceeded to try and hide them. You tell me which is the better, more principled person. Who would you prefer to be selected to the Whitehouse and can be trusted to hand the keys back at the end of his 4 year term? I know who my pick would be.

I really dislike Johnson but I'm pleased to see him go over and speak to Trump about Ukraine and the need to support it, hope it actually sank in for once. Johnson probably had to massage his ego for an hour first.

Only time will tell on the outcome - Trump could tell Zelensky his 'firm support' extends to where Russian control is today, and it wouldn't contradict the statements that I've heard.

I really doubt Trump gives a toss about Johnson, but anyone trying to hammer sanity into Agent Orange is a good thing.

YCMIU…but they seem to, and on a daily basis!

They know no shame and can lie to you with both a straight face and their preferred ominously blank smiles.
"l'pool won the league the last several seasons, City's money comes from terrorist states, Aguerooo was offside and this car i'm changing the license plates on is my brother's ., la."

Hopefully Johnson has maintained his position on Ukraine and not flip flopped to gain the approval of the tangerine pedo.

Only time will tell on the outcome - Trump could tell Zelensky his 'firm support' extends to where Russian control is today, and it wouldn't contradict the statements that I've heard.

I really doubt Trump gives a toss about Johnson, but anyone trying to hammer sanity into Agent Orange is a good thing.
I think if Trump wins in November, if the end result was that Russia didn’t take another inch of land from 2025 to 2030, in any part of Europe, by direct or indirect means, I reckon I’d reluctantly take that.

Not saying it’s what I’d want, or an outcome I’d be happy with, but I think I’d take it if (fwiw) I was offered it right now.

I think if Trump wins in November, if the end result was that Russia didn’t take another inch of land from 2025 to 2030, in any part of Europe, by direct or indirect means, I reckon I’d reluctantly take that.

Not saying it’s what I’d want, or an outcome I’d be happy with, but I think I’d take it if (fwiw) I was offered it right now.

Yes, I think that's fair.
I'm certain that there will be more of the unminuted, unwitnessed conversations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.