Donald Trump

Democrat and Republican always lap up their nominees claims. That's par for the course.

What truth should they tell?

Biden is just as nasty if not more so. But his real problem is that other than calling Trump names like Nazi, liar, felon or a threat to democracy there really isn't anything else he offers campaign wise.

He really doesn't have a choice. He has to keep calling Trump names as this is just a tactic. He wants the election to be a referendum on Trump, but sadly, of late his errors and seeming slowing off his mental acuity has made this a referendum on him and not Trump.

He has to be nasty and indecent because he needs that narrative to flip. And the election to be a referendum on Trump.

I don't understand why anyone watches those things. I'm voting Trump and even I woukd never watch a convention.

They are like award shows with even worse performances. Yuk!
Is one gaslighting? Supporting the nasty victimised guy who gave us "Lock her up" ?

I still don’t understand America, seems very angry at something. A bit like the UK has been.

Is it the rhetoric or the reality that gets people frothing?
Reagans trickle down economics began the division of haves and have nots. Now something like the top 1% own over 90% of the wealth in the country. Most of the population are on the poverty line and are too stupid to rage against the real problem. Easier to blame the immigrants and woke libs

The hope for America after this week of Nuremburg Rallies hailing Trump as both hero and victim ((he's neither) is that the Democrats can present this truer picture to the electorate. His base will lap it up this week in Milwaukee and on Fox but the base isn't going to get any bigger. So for the next three months Biden & Harris can tell the truth, emphasize decency over nastiness and put forward a program pledging justice at home and loyalty to democratic allies overseas; do this and people will make the right choice. If they don't, the country has really lost its way.

I'm done with the RNC, though. It's as unpalatable as watching the Anfield Kop celebrate l'pool winning the league on the back of a season of dubious VAR decisions and a series of dodgy goals in the 9th minute of added time allowed by referees wearing red shirts under their kit.
All they have to do is pound the shit out of project 2025 on social media and news outlets and speeches.

It's not really worth a "FFS" to this but I'll do it anyway.
And “FFS” isn’t really strong enough to express the outrageousness of the assertion, but we are running out of those words with increasing frequency with the purveyors of “alternative facts.”

I’ve got a few doozies for you:

Biden is the divisive one for heating up the rhetoric and the “J6” crowd (a Trump term) were just peaceful tourists on a tour of the Capitol.

YCMIU…but they seem to, and on a daily basis!

They know no shame and can lie to you with both a straight face and their preferred ominously blank smiles.

All they have to do is pound the shit out of project 2025 on social media and news outlets and speeches.
Project 2025 is like a bullet point presentation of fascism for Dems. The question is whether they will use the gift the MAGAts at the Heritage Foundation wrote for them OR will they talk in platitudes AROUND the issues without ever directly addressing them.

I was talking to a Democratic Indiana State Representative yesterday and he couldn’t believe how the Democratic Party doesn’t have a “Top 10 List” of issues or talking points that they are using with which to beat the Rs about the head and body!

Project 2025 is like a bullet point presentation of fascism for Dems. The question is whether they will use the gift the MAGAts at the Heritage Foundation wrote for them OR will they talk in platitudes AROUND the issues without ever directly addressing them.

I was talking to a Democratic Indiana State Representative yesterday and he couldn’t believe how the Democratic Party doesn’t have a “Top 10 List” of issues or talking points that they are using with which to beat the Rs about the head and body!
Exactly. Theyve spelled out the bat shit crazy they will do. It pretty much strips womens autonomy. All the idiots in the red states can say goodbye to their welfare and medicaid. Its a gift, im hopnig the democrats are just keeping their powder dry for nearer the election date, but i'd be tempted to beat the drum loud and clear for the next 4 months

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.