Donald Trump

When I see what appears to be the 'inevitable' victory of Donald Trump in this years US elections, I feel like I'm living in some parallel universe where the human race has completely lost it's mind and there is a reality somewhere that this isn't really happening.

There is no two ways about it, the man attempted to overthrow a legitimate democratic election and won't even commit to accepting the result of this one (he will if he wins). That, is simply by every metric of the definition fascism and the American population are sleep walking into. You listen to the Trump–Raffensperger phone call and it's clear as day, the man is asking/pressurising the Georgian Secretary of State to literally overturn the democratic vote to keep himself in power. Nobody in the media seems to be arsed about this anymore, people seem to shrug their shoulders like it's no big thing, it's literally fascism.

This time round I doubt the constitution will hold as firm as anybody in any position of power will have to be a Trump loyalist. I sometimes hear people say the Democrats should prepare for 2028, on what basis is a man and his cult like followers going to accept any result other than their dear leader or his spouse ever being elected again?
If Biden resigns then I honestly think the tide will turn. No amount of electioneering off the back of assassination attempts will help The Orange Fascist then.

Let's apply the same rule to Biden::

1.He is been accused many times of sexual assault and inappropriate touching

2. He Constantly lies; He had to quit a presidential race once coz he was caught plagiarizing and lying. It's amazing how Biden's well documented history as a liar has been memory holed. His Mandela trip, Walking in the Civil Right, his son dying in the war, finishing in the top half of his law school class I mean, he lied so much it was renamed 'Gaffed.'

3. Fraudster. Strong evidence he peddled his BP influence through his son to accumulate wealth in unscrupulous countries.

4. He cheated with his current wife while she was still married to her ex husband. Suggesting someone of low moral character.

5. He has pedophilic tendencies: there are multiple videos of him showing unusual interest in the teenage daughters of other politicos and making them.ubee uncomfortable. I have posted the mashup here before. It's cringe.

6. Also, his daughter wrote in her diary that he used to take showers with her when she was a teenager. She concluded, probably inappropriate.

I suppose a vote for Biden endorsed al of the above too? Or how does this work exactly?
Oh look, MORE WHATABOUTISM!!

Too funny!

Biden looks sick I think he will resign soon he can hardly get up the steps and the US will elect another elderly gentleman Trump 81yrs. I wish the people would wake up

The fact the most powerful richest democracy in the world is giving its citizens the choice between these two mental old cunts FOR THE SECOND TIME IN A ROW is completely depressing.

And I thought our Corbyn v Johnson election was a low point in western democracy.

Two things:

1) This assassin was a registered Republican, living in a Trumper family, using an AR-15, and from one of the families targeted for propaganda by the Republican machine in their database. There is ZERO EVIDENCE this kid had anything to do with Dems, left wing ideology, or a Biden supporter. ZERO.

2) Why have we seen and heard NOTHING about what ACTUALLY happened to Trump, other than seeing him grab his ear, watch a trickle of blood on his face, and then be told God saved him!

Where is the reporting on the shooter?
Who he was?
What he believed?
Where he got the gun from?
The Trump signs in front of the family home?

Where is the reporting on Trump’s injury?
How much ear did the “bullet” take off?
Or, was it really flying glass that nicked him?

Why did law enforcement not take out this guy as soon as they knew he was crawling up the roof?
Why was the candidate not removed from the stage at the first inkling of a security breach?
Why did it take him firing shots to elicit a response?

There are WAAAAAY too many unanswered questions about the entire A to Z of this apparent assassination attempt that NO-ONE seems to be asking about. Meanwhile, no-one is supposed to say a bad word about him now (I’ll light a candle!) WHILE HE CAMPAIGNS ON, AND FUND RAISES FROM, IT!

I can only hope the Dems can get their shit in one sack…and not the Sickly Joe sack…and start taking hard RHETORICAL shots at who this fucking snake oil salesman REALLY is and his record of fascism and knowing nothing!

Didn’t know what NATO was until someone told him we were paying too much and others were paying too little!

Didn’t even sound like he knew what an AR-15 was in his RFK Jr phone call, yet he’s the Champion of gun nuts?!

His whole campaign is one long con, and the DEEP RIGHT are running him because they know he’ll allow them to do what THEY WANT TO DO TO TURN THE COUNTRY INTO A CHRISTIAN NATIONALIST, ISOLATIONIST STRONGHOLD.

Project 2025 is so seductive because it gives the Dummy the power he wants, but what it is REALLY doing is changing the fabric of the so-called American Democracy for a future where Christian Nationalist will rule the country…at the Local, State, and Federal Level. They will then control all three branches of the Federal Government (they already own the Supreme Court), and can “reinterpret” the Constitution and Bill of Rights in their own image.

Many people seem to think second Trump presidency will be the end of America. They’re wrong. It will be the BEGINNING OF THE SECOND AMERICAN REVOLUTION, which some RWNJs have already said out loud…it will be bloodless, if the liberals will not try to stop it…implied threat duly noted.

There is a right wing nut job “deep state” (led by the Heritage Foundation, which gave us the SCOTUS Super Majority of Gorsuch, Coney-Barrett and Kavanaugh) that is paying for the RWNJ messaging that is changing the discourse of America.

It is making phrases like “mass deportations” sound like run of the mill political positions. It is, slowly but surely, desensitizing millions of Americans to the vilest ideas of supposed American patriotism. It is creating strawman bogeymen, like the “migrant criminal,” to help stoke the fear of “other,” and it is promoting the idea that (stupid Americans are too dumb to recognize is completely false) another Democratic Administration will take America over some unknown precipice from which we can never come back.

The gaslighting is unbelievable, but the uneducated masses (who believe anything Fox News or Newsmax tells them, esp when it’s on repeat 24/7) lap it up, because the messaging tells them…

“it’s not YOUR fault! You’re doing everything right. YOU’RE THE REAL GOD-FEARING AMERICAN PATRIOTS! It’s THEIR fault, but WITH YOUR HELP, WE WILL FIX IT FOREVER and WE WILL GET OUR COUNTRY BACK!”

The dog whistles are loud and clear and they’re repeated so often even the dumbest, most gullible Americans can understand it.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.