Donald Trump

Molesting women, racism, narcissism, mocking disabled, big fuck off walls etc etc.
I'm not going to argue you are wrong. Let's assume the above is all true.

Molesting women applies to Biden
Racism applies to Biden
Narcissism applies to Biden
He didn't mock the disabled. But since we are agreeing with your entire premise... Ok Biden didn't do that.

So even taking your claims at face value, o am left with a choice between 2 guys who have been similarly accused of these acts...

The point here is that being a douche can't be the basis for my vote, since both candidates have well documented histories of being douches.

In the end almost all voting comes down to what policies you want to see...

All these personality claims are just distractions.

Not sure who “they” is in that equation, but just the general lack of questions seems a little suspicious, given it’s such a seismic event.

Usually, we know everything, including the favorite video game of the shooter by now, and his high school gf would have been on TV telling the world “He seemed like he was so normal until…”

As for Trump, where’s the Dr telling us he’s the fittest, most perfect human specimen he ever examined after being hit by a bullet/piece of glass?!
Thought it was pretty obvious that "they" are the Trump supporters & MAGA tbh.

Go on then, give us an example or two.
They wanna put you back in chains. Regarding voter id laws is definitionally divisive.

Comparing the Republicans in Congress to Bull Connor is divisive.

Calling his opponent and his supporters a threat to democracy (i.e 30% of the voting populace).

Saying if you don't know if you'd vote for me you are not black... Is divisive

He stokes racial division constantly. It's

Both men don’t want to give up power I thought the press were giving Biden a hard time but changed my mind today, he needs a break his brain may be fine but he needs time to think how to get up the steps a younger man is quick of thought and making decisions
The doctor might give him and Trump clean bills of health but you can’t tell what the brain is up to until it’s to late. Both men would be better at an advising role :)
The electorate should be looking at the VPs as theres a possible either could become President during the next term.

A MAGA puppet or a woman who knows what's she's doing if you like her or not.

Don't add being silly to your gaslighting.

What charges should have been brought against Hillary?
Before you say "deleting official emails", ask yourself where that stands compared to disappearing secret documents that may have prejudiced US agents abroad. Don't forget that in 2017, Trump shared highly classified information with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

In any case, my point was quite simply that it was Trump who started threats to imprison political opponents.
Yes, my point was that you are more concerned with verbal threats than you are with actual actions of trying to imprison your opponent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.