Donald Trump

Takes about 20 minutes to read but this is hands down one of the best pieces of political writing (and non-fiction) that I have ever read. O'Hagan is also a superb prose stylist.

When I clicked on the link, I wasn't confronted with a Paywall. So hopefully, it will also work for others.

Apologies if someone has already drawn attention to it. I haven't checked back.

An odd take - me and the Mrs have been together for nearly 30 years and it wouldn't take someone shooting at me to suggest she "liked" me

The notion she was watching him live, regurgitating the same incoherent nonsense that she’ll presumably have heard dozens of time previously is completely beyond the limits of credibility.

Takes about 20 minutes to read but this is hands down one of the best pieces of political writing (and non-fiction) that I have ever read. O'Hagan is also a superb prose stylist.

When I clicked on the link, I wasn't confronted with a Paywall. So hopefully, it will also work for others.

Some of that is magnificently deluded.

Trump the greatest poet? And comparing his art to Picasso or Shakespeare (who's a bit of a poet apparently)! I suppose he may be thinking of Guernica or Massacre in Korea.

Good read that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.