Donald Trump

Unhinged Trump is such a liar, people fall for it they don’t fact check
Trump just doubles down on his lies. He even told his former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham "As long as you keep repeating repeating something it doesn't matter what you say".

His latest repeat lie was his long ago debunked claim that he was voted Man of the Year in Michigan. He's now made this bogus claim during the last three election campaigns. There is no such award. Lying about trivial things is the hallmark of a pathological liar as I discovered when I had the misfortune to work with one.

From there I read this one ...

"Before I started writing this story, I asked my colleagues at Vox what stood out as Trump’s signature policy proposals in this election — the equivalent of “Build the Wall” in 2016. We came up with two big answers: Trump’s proposal for a general 10 percent tariff and his plan for “the largest deportation in American history.”

Each of these policies is genuinely extreme."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.