Donald Trump

Takes about 20 minutes to read but this is hands down one of the best pieces of political writing (and non-fiction) that I have ever read. O'Hagan is also a superb prose stylist.

When I clicked on the link, I wasn't confronted with a Paywall. So hopefully, it will also work for others.

Apologies if someone has already drawn attention to it. I haven't checked back.

Excellent but terrifying at the same time. A nuclear button is bad enough but one presided over by the will of God should have us all panicking!
Lots of resonance as well with some of the people in this country who persuade the working class to vote against their own interests, and have done for years, as well…

The spineless cunts never pick him up on his bullshit.
Laura "Jawohl" Ingraham isn't a journalist nor a reporter; she's an entertainer. Her audience doesn't want him challenged. Fox makes money either way -- either he wins and they get to spend the next four years platforming him, or he loses, and they spend the next four years castigating and denigrating the new President every minute of every hour of every day to their slobbering audience.

Quite the business model.

He’s fucking unbelievable.

It’s a mystery why so many Americans can’t see that he’s a perpetual liar.
They know he is.

But because "all politicians lie", this cancels his pathology out.

The both-sides-ism and whataboutery his supporters traffic in excuses every single last one of his sins in their eyes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.