Donald Trump

I have seen you make countless intelligent, insightful, cogent points on various subjects.

Which is why it is strange to see you making such a silly (and false) comparison between the electorate, political sphere, and intelligence apparatus analysing what may have lead to the 2016 election outcome and the sitting president of the US colluding with numerous bad actors from many different realms (including state legislatures that swore loyalty to Trump rather then the US) to attempt to overturn the 2020 election and prevent the peaceful, lawful transfer of power. That included inciting a mob to storm the Capital building—with a small contingent even looking to hang his own Vice President—spearheading a scheme to send fake electors to the capital to the capital to change the results of a free and fair election, calling a state election official and “asking” him to “find votes” so he could win that state, and by many reputable reports, being on the verge of firing the AG to replace him with a loyal lieutenant that would declare the results of the election invalid and rally the resources of the executive branch to keep him in power whilst the results were challenged all the way to the Supreme Court the president had filled with his own judges.
I'm not comparing those things. I'm comparing the different sets of idiots that can't accept election results not going their way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.