Donald Trump

No one claimed that anyone, who votes for Trump is uneducated.

The original statement was that people, who didn’t go to college, are more likely to vote for him.

There is a huge difference.

It was you, who either didn’t read the post correctly, or chose to interpret it erroneously.
What he does is to take straightforward statement, add his own personal interpretation of that statement and then ascribe that to the person making the original statement. Thus:
Statement: I like black.
MC: I am forced to conclude that you hate white and your original post is therefore racist because it insinuates that white is bad.
………
It is beyond illogical, stupid and dishonest.

After skipping through a dozen pages of Moulden's Chippy getting paid too much attention, I come back and find Daz has woken up.
Skipped about 20 pages and glad to see a normal post.

Back to leaving people to their weirdness.

What he does is to take straightforward statement, add his own personal interpretation of that statement and then ascribe that to the person making the original statement. Thus:
Statement: I like black.
MC: I am forced to conclude that you hate white and your original post is therefore racist because it insinuates that white is bad.
………
It is beyond illogical, stupid and dishonest.
It’s even worse than that.

Statement: “People tend to like staying alive.”

MC: “How dare you say that everyone loves being alive. How could you make such a ridiculous blanket statement! WHATABOUT PEOPLE THAT HATE BEING ALIVE! That is incredibly elitist. You are stupid and what is wrong with the world, you throbber!

Also, inner city people are stupid!”

It’s even worse than that.

Statement: “People tend to like staying alive.”

MC: “How dare you say that everyone loves being alive. How could you make such a ridiculous blanket statement! WHATABOUT PEOPLE THAT HATE BEING ALIVE! That is incredibly elitist. You are stupid and what is wrong with the world, you throbber!

Also, inner city people are stupid!”
I live in the suburbs and I think people there are stupider.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.