Donald Trump

The story is absolute horseshit. Someone has their facts wrong. Or is lying.

The odds of two people making a hole in one in the same group on the same hole is 26 million to 1. Still far less than Trump’s “accomplishment.”

Of course Trump is a good player — he plays all the fucking time.
What handicap do you play off?

Shouldn't be allowed to breathe for having a wrong opinion.

You do realize you too have some wrong opinions, right? Should we also apply the same rule to you?
But it’s not an opinion, is it?

It’s a downright falsehood.

Or, if you need anot her term, it’s an out-and-out lie.

But it’s not an opinion, is it?

It’s a downright falsehood.

Or, if you need anot her term, it’s an out-and-out lie.
The claim that post birth abortion happens is a lie. That he believed it and repeated it means he had a wrong opinion.

Unless you are saying you know the man personally, and know for a fact he was lying about a claim he knew to be false.

A lie is something you know to be false and then you say it to deceive others. A wrong opinion is a belief in something that is false

For example, people who believed Joe Biden wasn't suffering from age related decline a few years ago had a wrong opinion ( By the way, that would include most people on this thread),

However, people in the Media (like Joe Scarborough) who claimed 3 or so months ago that he was as sharp as he had ever been or perhaps even the sharpest he'd ever seen him was lying.

Thee is a difference between the two.

However, people in the Media (like Joe Scarborough) who claimed 3 or so months ago that he was as sharp as he had ever been or perhaps even the sharpest he'd ever seen him was lying.

You mean, its your opinion that this intention should be attributed to it?

Maybe its simply an impression he got from seeing him in a rather lucid state. I certainly thing Biden is physically frail, but i cannot say to what extend he would have at any or all times been mentally frail.

The bigger problem though is that only Joe Scarborough is the true authority on his intention. Though fair enough i attribute intentions to Trump too, in the form of a opinion.

The claim that post birth abortion happens is a lie. That he believed it and repeated it means he had a wrong opinion.

Unless you are saying you know the man personally, and know for a fact he was lying about a claim he knew to be false.

A lie is something you know to be false and then you say it to deceive others. A wrong opinion is a belief in something that is false

This is sophistic bullshit. He couldn't even give the source of his bullshit, if he'd read it on a message board or a far right "news" outlet and believed it to be true wouldn't he be taken a back when he was corrected?

For example, people who believed Joe Biden wasn't suffering from age related decline a few years ago had a wrong opinion ( By the way, that would include most people on this thread),

Everybody is suffering from age related decline.Nobody is getting younger. I'm not as fit as I was a few years ago and I'm not anywhere near as old as Biden.

Everyone can see the difference between Biden on the campaign rallies for VP and Biden running for President. Political surrogates aren't usually the most impartial or objective. Maybe try looking at your own cult for more extreme examples of that.

Looks like he was just winding into his bizarre riff about sharks

quote: "The boats dont float because the batteries are too heavy"

Luckily for him he doesnt know how buoyancy works or he would get how monumentally stupid that remark is. the man must be scratching his head every day though at the sight of steel hull ships. That and he never surfed in his life because he would then get that its just a matter of enough styrofoam to make everything including his fat ass float.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.