Donald Trump

But weird stuff can happen on the golf course, it might be 67 million to one but it's possible. A golfer at my club was playing with his father many years ago, he had a hole in one, father tees it up and follows him in, what are the odds on that. There's a plaque on the hole to commemorate it.
I watched the Trump Dechambeau game on YouTube recently and Trump is a very good golfer.
So it isn't horseshit.
I’ve got some seriously good magic beans for sale. I’ve had a really good offer for them, but I like you and if you can stump up the money today then they’re yours.

What’s amusing is how shit hot Dax was on Biden’s mental decline but just ignores all of this shite so he vote for the authoritarian ****.
It’s a pretty widespread phenomenon. I’ve yet to hear anyone put up a credible argument that Trump is anything other than batshit crazy.

I can't say I'm well versed in Dutch or Belgian politics. But my sense is that because we are from different corners of the philosophical spectrum, it's quite likely i'd disagree with your characterization in general.

As for Trump, his program is not going to be radical. It wasn't in his 1st 4 years, nor will it be now. If he wins and does not control both houses it's even less so likely.

As for the SCOTUS decision, there is nothing radical about it. I don't know whether it's because lors of the main stream media went haywire on their reporting, but I don't see anything radical about it.

What about it did you find scary?
To say that there is nothing radical about the SCOTUS decision is ludicrous. The bill introduced in the Senate to counter act it is called “No Kings.” Says it all.

But weird stuff can happen on the golf course, it might be 67 million to one but it's possible. A golfer at my club was playing with his father many years ago, he had a hole in one, father tees it up and follows him in, what are the odds on that. There's a plaque on the hole to commemorate it.
I watched the Trump Dechambeau game on YouTube recently and Trump is a very good golfer.
So it isn't horseshit.
I can’t play golf but when I was caddying for a mate, during practice, I downed a long curly putt from 60 feet. He said “Do it again.” No chance. Those who know the course at Mere will attest to my brilliance.

What’s amusing is how shit hot Dax was on Biden’s mental decline but just ignores all of this shite so he vote for the authoritarian ****.
Indeed. Despite most posters acknowledging that Biden wasn’t the best choice to be a leader of the most powerful country in the world, but he was still a far far better choice than Trump could ever be.

Now that there is a young version of a sane and rational person to go against the senile old fascist mysoginistic dictator, we can but hope that the poll numbers continue to improve.

It still hard to understand how such an enormous echo chamber has been built, with the mass complete loss of critical thinking… but hey it’s happened here enough times over the past 15 years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.