Donald Trump

ABC host reportedly received death threats after Trump interview

Rachel Scott’s piercing interview at National Association of Black Journalists event left former president fuming

ABC News’s senior congressional correspondent Rachel Scott has reportedly faced threats to her life after her piercing interview of Donald Trumpat the National Association of Black Journalists convention left the former president fuming.

The NABJ’s executive director told members at a meeting on Saturday that “Scott had received death threats following her work asking incisive questions of … Trump at the group’s national convention” three days earlier, Eric Deggans of National Public Radio wrote in an X post published Saturday.

Deggans didn’t elaborate, and the Guardian has asked the NABJ, ABC and Scott for comment.

I don't disagree that it's dangerous. And people who make up such lies are despicable. But that's not WHO we are discussing here now is it?

We are discussing those who believed the lie.

Again, don't conflate 2 things. The person making up the story is sinister. People who believe it aren't. They simply hold a false belief.

Holding beliefs that are wrong is common. The only difference here is that many think wrong beliefs that they don't hold is grounds for deeming others unworthy of existing.

But to make this crystal clear, do you agree that everyone who believes that false law exist should be dead or killed?

If you do, then you are the one who's beyond reasoning. But if you don't, then you agree with me in principle even though you are trying hard to pretend otherwise.

it's not I who's beyond reason here, rather it's the guy who made the claim about people who believe something false.
I must have missed the piece about people getting killed for having false beliefs. So we are agreed there for sure.

I don't disagree that it's dangerous. And people who make up such lies are despicable. But that's not WHO we are discussing here now is it?

We are discussing those who believed the lie.

Again, don't conflate 2 things. The person making up the story is sinister. People who believe it aren't. They simply hold a false belief.

Holding beliefs that are wrong is common. The only difference here is that many think wrong beliefs that they don't hold is grounds for deeming others unworthy of existing.

But to make this crystal clear, do you agree that everyone who believes that false law exist should be dead or killed?

If you do, then you are the one who's beyond reasoning. But if you don't, then you agree with me in principle even though you are trying hard to pretend otherwise.

it's not I who's beyond reason here, rather it's the guy who made the claim about people who believe something false.
All that said though. Can you not see that in this 2 horse race the more dangerous side are the republicans? How it ended up that way is besides the point.

You have only 2 decent choices.... vote for Harris or don't vote at all. If you vote for Trump you are backing a guy who the lunatics want in for dangerous reasons.

You are being duped by your own party unfortunately.

Last edited:
All that said though. Can you not see that in this 2 horse race the more dangerous side are the republicans? Who it ended up that way is besides the point.

You have only 2 decent choices.... vote for Harris or don't vote at all. If you vote for Trump you are backing a guy who the lunatics want in for dangerous reasons.

You are being duped by your own party unfortunately.
Why are the Republicans the more dangerous side?

What dangers specifically do they pose?

Has anyone ever put up a coherent argument as to how and why he's not a massive thundercunt?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.