Donald Trump

Great read.

Tom Nichols is a ****, but he’s a lovable **** (I might use the term arrogant curmudgeon) and I couldn’t agree with him more on Trump. He’s been spot on about him and the GOP for years and years. I don’t agree with him on everything but as the voice of Never Trumpers everywhere he gives great megaphone.

I've been looking at the US election odds for the last couple of months and Biden was as high as 4/1 before he withdrew from the race. Harris was around 11/4 at that point. Trump was at strong odds-on but the gap was diminishing slowly until today when Harris became slight favourite.

I know the bookies got it wrong with Brexit but not again, surely.

The more I see him the more that JD Vance creeps me out. Absolute weirdo. And his accusation that Harris can’t be trusted as she has allegedly chanced stance on stuff. JD, it’s called projection, seek help.

I've been looking at the US election odds for the last couple of months and Biden was as high as 4/1 before he withdrew from the race. Harris was around 11/4 at that point. Trump was at strong odds-on but the gap was diminishing slowly until today when Harris became slight favourite.

Biden touched 28/1 at one stage

The odds reflect the money wagered. They are not a forecast by the bookies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.