Donald Trump

The only way this stops is if we all help stop it now.

Are you going to the front lines are you?

Putin isn't invading Poland - this is scaremongering by all the radio and news we all listen to and watch.

Putin wants his Crimea, he wants his warm-weather port, and he wants territories to be allowed to vote without being bombed. Donbass, Luhansk etc.
When you start considering what the citizens of Ukraine want, I’ll start listening to you. Until then, you are a Putin mouthpiece and war crime appeaser.

Aggression, followed by annexation, followed by a ceasefire WITHOUT returning to pre-war borders is a loss.

Europe cannot allow Putin to push out beyond the borders of Russia, which is why it is so important to embrace the old Eastern European countries and bring them
Into the NATO family.

Putin ONLY fears the might of NATO, which is why it’s imperative that the U.S. (read Trump!) not abandon Ukraine or NATO, and try to bring Ukraine into the family ASAP.

In this case, a ceasefire would be an expensive loss would mean Crimea and now the entire coastline of the Black Sea being ceded to Russia…and the removal of any European ports from those critical waters.

The only way this stops is if we all help stop it now.

Are you going to the front lines are you?

Putin isn't invading Poland - this is scaremongering by all the radio and news we all listen to and watch.

Putin wants his Crimea, he wants his warm-weather port, and he wants territories to be allowed to vote without being bombed. Donbass, Luhansk etc.

If we arm Ukraine like they want us too we won’t need to send anyone. And unless this upgrades to a nato vs Russia fight we won’t do that anyways. nato is in danger tho. Only takes putin to fracture the leaders of NATO counties and he doesn’t have that issue.

The comments I made were straight from the horse mouths. Not from our media.

Putin has no claim on those areas to have votes, they are Ukrainian.

Russia has plenty of land that is on the Black Sea already why not Build ports there?

Aggression, followed by annexation, followed by a ceasefire WITHOUT returning to pre-war borders is a loss.

Europe cannot allow Putin to push out beyond the borders of Russia, which is why it is so important to embrace the old Eastern European countries and bring them
Into the NATO family.

Putin ONLY fears the might of NATO, which is why it’s imperative that the U.S. (read Trump!) not abandon Ukraine or NATO, and try to bring Ukraine into the family ASAP.

In this case, a ceasefire would be an expensive loss would mean Crimea and now the entire coastline of the Black Sea being ceded to Russia…and the removal of any European ports from those critical waters.

This is the crucial word - expensive. Expensive to who?

Obviously to the 51yo Ukrainian that's now being handed a AK. He's going to die - expense to him, and his family and friends.

Ukraine divisions are also drafting women now.

Ukraine as a country has now been gutted for long before this war started.. Brain drain, how about muscle drain = dead, all dead. You don't have a choice, here is a gun - go and defend what Victoria Nuland wants Ukraine to be! Dead, dead, dead, dead, dead.

Keep the bombs going, keep the death going - dollar bills have to be brought back into circulation.

I reckon if we both sat down with a beer, we'd both agree on a lot of things - just the world of internet is geared for hatred.

Help glue this thing... fuck the EU.

Anyone that's bothered - google - Madan Ukrain Spiners

Zelensky is a comedian, he dances in leather - I'll never take him seriously as a man.

Theres my source so I'm not talking shit... and here is Georgian spiners paid by the CIA to rain terror and kill, so that US could get a Ukrainain leader they want.

Only reet simpletons think bots are this clever.
Nice use of local lingo, or is that a a word used in the Moscow suburbs
And next week Putin wants Kazhakstan, perhaps next month parts of Moldova, early next year he wants the Baltic states. Not forgetting Poland which was once Russian and were nazi collaborators, so of course that will need "de-nazification".
Simple, lets all just agree that what Putin wants he can have.
A real life Veruca Salt...I want, I want

Although great to see you posting as it means I am not the least popluar poster on here.

What is the long-term solution? Genuine question...

The democratic elite are as corrupt as corrupt can be. From the Clinton family in Haiti to Biden's in Ukraine.

My bingo card of right wing batshit crazy talking points is filling nicely.

Although the Biden Ukraine bollocks took a battering with the arrest of the GOP’s star witness in the case this week, so not sure it counts.

There are mental leaps in there some would be proud of.

Putin might not be the next Hitler (always good to invoke Hitler to make your point, right?!) but he is more calculated and perhaps even more evil (because he’s not nearly as delusional as Adolf was).

I will leave your self-assessed knowledge level to stand on its own.

Got a little Putin love, do we?
All true but “more evil” than Hitler? Stalin and Mao possibly, but not Putin. Yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.