Doner Kebabs

cityfansimon said:
dave55 said:
cityfansimon said:
Mate, get to noddys round the corner on wilmslow road, it's miles better. Top pizza on fog lane kebabs are pretty poor I reckon.

have noddys discovered naan bread yet?
Yeah...
They have a homemade chilli sauce too...

is it that wafer thin shite they stick under the grill to warm up for about 3 seconds?

Just had a chicken ticka and donner from Lahori Kebabish, bottom of Cheetham Hill road my only complaint is there were no tomatoes with the salad. I had to today after seeing this thread this morning.

I imagine you're all too pissed when you get these kebabs and don't remember where you got then then lol

dave55 said:
cityfansimon said:
dave55 said:
have noddys discovered naan bread yet?
Yeah...

is it that wafer thin shite they stick under the grill to warm up for about 3 seconds?
Nah, its a decent size piece. It's could be a bit thicker, but it's good. Trust me on this one.

bobmcfc said:
I imagine you're all too pissed when you get these kebabs and don't remember where you got then then lol

to be fair when im pissed in town its the nearest one. me and FTG had one in piccadilly bus station last saturday night, can't remember what it tasted like but i remember it being the funniest experience iv'e had in a while, sat at a bus stop watching drunk people while munching a kebab<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:27 pm --<br /><br />
cityfansimon said:
dave55 said:
cityfansimon said:
Yeah...

Nah, its a decent size piece. It's could be a bit thicker, but it's good. Trust me on this one.

ok i'll give it another go next time im getting one, i used to live above the shops between christies and thr red lion, andy's fish bar did good kebabs. gone but not forgotten !!!

dave55 said:
bobmcfc said:

to be fair when im pissed in town its the nearest one. me and FTG had one in piccadilly bus station last saturday night, can't remember what it tasted like but i remember it being the funniest experience iv'e had in a while, sat at a bus stop watching drunk people while munching a kebab

-- Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:27 pm --

cityfansimon said:
dave55 said:

ok i'll give it another go next time im getting one, i used to live above the shops between christies and thr red lion, andy's fish bar did good kebabs. gone but not forgotten !!!
Yeah they were good. Noddys is the way forward.

I'm thinking of starting a kaybaby group for all the lovers of gods supper, just a little weekly get together to discuss the past weeks kebabs and next weeks kebabs and stuff, I shall be on the hunt for premises next week and some chairs also so we can sit round in a nice Cosy circle exchanging pics. Kebab is king!

yeseye said:
I'm thinking of starting a kaybaby group for all the lovers of gods supper, just a little weekly get together to discuss the past weeks kebabs and next weeks kebabs and stuff, I shall be on the hunt for premises next week and some chairs also so we can sit round in a nice Cosy circle exchanging pics. Kebab is king!
You'll earn quite a following

yeseye said:

im in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.