Doner Kebabs

I worked with a lad on a building site 12 years ago who we called "The Whale". It wasn't behind his back, he was quite proud of what a pig he was. There was a butty van on site that sold a "Gut-Buster" which was basically a fried breakfast on a barmcake. He'd get one every morning without fail. He'd wolf it down and if he could be arsed, go and get another. Sometimes he'd say he couldn't be arsed going again and go through a packet of biscuits by way of consolation. On a night he drank whiskey like his life depended on it. Then he'd get a kebab on the way back to the digs. Throw in sandwiches for dinner and an evening meal at the digs and you get the idea. I'd love to know if this animal is still working these days.

Fucked up there and made myself look a two-faced fucker.

Abduls near the university gets my vote, fresh cooked nans in the clay oven, great sauces, add a couple of huge popadoms and chips, damn it, hungry now!

Oh man I haven't had a Donar kebab in over 6 years, God I miss the food from England (I'm Paki btw). Heard Wilmsloe is full of shops now

was just about to set off to kebab shop then the heavens opened. do i brave it or settle for a corned beef butty

fawada28 said:
Oh man I haven't had a Donar kebab in over 6 years, God I miss the food from England (I'm Paki btw). Heard Wilmsloe is full of shops now

If indeed you are...... Is it ok if you say it??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.