Doner Kebabs

bobmcfc said:
Cheers but I could never attempt a kebab that large.
Just do your best Bob. Whatever you can't manage, just leave it in the microwave until the morning.

dave55 said:
Burnage blue boy said:
Guess what I had for my tea :)

224919_10151006060218466_1145668033_n.jpg

Kashmiri spice?

Excellent attempt. It was their sister shop in Levenshulme. Cha cha's. Both places do kebabs fit for a king at a measly £2.00

yeseye said:
The mrs landed home one day with some frozen doner meat from iceland or wherever, I thought this will be shite but how wrong I was, it was quite decent considering and I was able to feed my little addiction every evening for a good 10 happy days!
I went in to my local Iceland today especially for this meat but couldn't find it. What part of the store do they keep it? I did find 2 kebabs for £2 though. 2 mins in the microwave....little bit dubious about them, but thought I'll give them ago.

Used to love my kebabs, but since ive moved up to denton though there all shite, mice land on hyde road do the best lamb kebab wraps you could eat

I had a normal kebab on nan from noddys on Saturday night and yes it was nice but I'm on a mission now to get fit And healthy. No more eating crap however good it tastes. Everyday now is weights and cardio. I don't want to be a fat twat anymore lol

bobmcfc said:
I had a normal kebab on nan from noddys on Saturday night and yes it was nice but I'm on a mission now to get fit And healthy. No more eating crap however good it tastes. Everyday now is weights and cardio. I don't want to be a fat twat anymore lol

was it the proper bread like an earlier post suggests or is it still the thin shite?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.