Dont all the best people seem to be city fans?

I heard a whisper that Alistair Mann the chap who fronts the shite debate show on channel M is a blue! can anyone confirm that?

Strangely I was just reading an interview with Russell Brand and Noel Gallagher and they were discussing how supporting West Ham and City respectively provides some kind of coolness that few other clubs emulate. Which got me thinking...City and West ham are without doubt the two coolest teams but who is the uncoolest? Obviously the rags would be up there as would Chelsea maybe Bolton?

dannybcity said:
Strangely I was just reading an interview with Russell Brand and Noel Gallagher and they were discussing how supporting West Ham and City respectively provides some kind of coolness that few other clubs emulate. Which got me thinking...City and West ham are without doubt the two coolest teams but who is the uncoolest? Obviously the rags would be up there as would Chelsea maybe Bolton?

That's true actually, never really thought of that, but supporting City or West Ham is pretty cool, isn't it?!

I'd say supporting Everton or Wigan's got to be pretty uncool!

moomba said:
ultimateharold said:
Aint peter crouch?

Nah, Chelsea. Believe his mum or auntie might be though.

I think it's actually Peter Crouch's grandma who supports/supported (not sure which applies nowadays) City. I remember my Nana telling me a few years back that she knew his Grandma and she was a Blue. Don't think he is though!

As for more fans, Justin Hawkins, formerly of The Darkness is a Blue.

And how can anyone forget Paul Dickov! Got to be one of the biggest and best Blues of all time!

the guy who played Cain Dingle off Emmerdale

used to sit near him at Maine Road

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.