Don't feel sorry for Mancini

Бравый Дератизатор said:
Sorry for Mancini? He should have left after the defeat
But he's been handed a pay-off for having not done that.

Give your head a wobble and stop talking shite i for one am very grateful for what he has done for this club

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
OK,

Firstly, let me say I like Roberto, I think he is a good guy, obviously the jury's out on whether the decision to sack him was a right one or wrong....I personally would have liked him to stay.

However, he has been very well rewarded by the club and will leave with a severance package which will be much much more than most of us see in our lifetime, plus he will almost certainly find a new position within a month or so.

Ultimately, the players should take a long hard look at themselves.
ABSOLUTELY! Yes, Mancini has made mistakes and some of the things he's persisted with as manager have been questionable. Yet some of the players this season have played anywhere between below par to really poor on a consistent basis. Our central defensive midfield, in particular, have been very poor this season.

I cried all night for our dear leader Bobby who lost from Wigan. So when I think that he is now fired and unemployed I want to cry.

Bobby, we will always love you, please don't go? Oh Bobby?

Seriously many here are pathetic. Why we need to feel sorry for Italian dude which had spending habits "oh I need new shoes, give me a new shoes" just like Tamara Ecclestone? Least Tamara spend her daddy money.

That guy was expensive joke from day one to day when he was sacked and he cashed a tons of money in mean time.

Jaques said:
I cried all night for our dear leader Bobby who lost from Wigan. So when I think that he is now fired and unemployed I want to cry.

Seriously many here are pathetic. Why we need to feel sorry for Italian dude which had spending habits "oh I need new shoes, give me a new shoes" just like Tamara Ecclestone? Least Tamara spend her daddy money.

That guy was expensive joke from day one to day when he was sacked and he cashed a tons of money in mean time.
What a nasty bastard you are......some of you have very short memories!! This guy made me proud of what my club achieved and no I didn't want him 'hung out to dry' or sacked in this way, but one thing I do know is that whoever we bring in I will support exactly the same as I did Bobby!!

Jaques said:

dick alert,go away

Bluedancer said:
What a nasty bastard you are......some of you have very short memories!! This guy made me proud of what my club achieved and no I didn't want him 'hung out to dry' or sacked in this way, but one thing I do know is that whoever we bring in I will support exactly the same as I did Bobby!!
Get lost, without Mansour your dear leader Mancini will be in Parma producing spaghetti for Germans. Mansour is the men, not Manchini.

He get sacked in City for exactly the same reasons just like in Internazionale. He's loser and because of him Ferguson yestarday celebrated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.