dont spend at the swamp

Its a personal thing I suppose but I have never and will never step foot in that rancid shit hole. I come over all funny when I go near the stinking pig pen..You know, like Damien when the car is pulling up to the church.....

lancs blue said:
I really can't understand people not wanting to go and support your team in a derby match, the Swamp derby is the first fixture I look for. I don't buy refreshments or a programme but I'd never consider not going to the match.

I agree with you. I don't like them but I'm not missing out on supporting my team.

OP, I took a bottle of Diet Coke with me one day, was told by the Steward to either drink it or bin it before I went through the turnstile, they won't let you take anything in.

I have nothing but the up-most respect for every City fan who goes to Old Traford to see the Derby because I am always amazed how 2500-3000 City fans can out sing 75000 Rags for the entire game...

You guys and Girls always do us proud.

why not do something about this. get leaflets printed off etc.. hand them out at the home and away prior etc...

Bluebird1 said:
lancs blue said:
I really can't understand people not wanting to go and support your team in a derby match, the Swamp derby is the first fixture I look for. I don't buy refreshments or a programme but I'd never consider not going to the match.

I agree with you. I don't like them but I'm not missing out on supporting my team.

OP, I took a bottle of Diet Coke with me one day, was told by the Steward to either drink it or bin it before I went through the turnstile, they won't let you take anything in.

just diet coke or diet coke with tia maria ?

Can we use their toilets? I'm quite clumsy when I take a leak and often miss the urinal.

peoffrey said:
Can we use their toilets? I'm quite clumsy when I take a leak and often miss the urinal.
...nah, reackon thats a no-no as there's probably a thread already up detailin how we shouldn't give em the steam off our piss.

Kin'ell, i don't need a tin hat to say imo this is yet another shite thread bout man united.

It's not as if they have bods pissin in our pint pots down on concourse ffs, i'm smart enough to eat well beforehand when goin theirs of a D-Day so have no need of their foods buh' when i wanna beer at the match i damn well don't give two shites bout who's ground we're in, i'm gettin served, end of. (takes for ages anyways as all n' sundry are on it)

Doe's anyone really think the 'press' or united give a fuck about how much we spend when playin em over their's ? Do they fuck, they've enough twats swampin mega store to worry if we dent their takings for a single day, not to mention 70K odd other compliant spenders.

Everytime we play em over theirs i invision a win, more than most we've lost, but hey, for those of us that always make it in there's nowt like the buzz...

Agreed Maintainin

lancs blue said:

Because it's a horrible place to go and a million times worse on a derby. It's like going to a man utd theme park!! At the semi last season, somebody I know who goes home and away(inc. OT), he stayed on the concourse all of the second half because he just couldn't handle it

I never have and never will buy food or drink at the swamp, infact for the last 2 seasons i have never even bought food or drink at city with the scandless prices or at most away games.
I will however always buy a programme as an MCFC programme collector even from the swamp i just don't read it but i have to have one for my collection

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.