dont think loyalty point fiasco will happen again

pissedagain

just cant see it being allowed to happen for the final, the complaints flooded in to city, there were people last season who joined for the loyalty points,then sold the ticket or just didn t show for the game, city are aware this happened and i might be wrong, but something tells me loyalty will be rewarded, once bitten and all that

so you think people never joined for the extra points last season and then never showed for a game.. some people were on here bragging that they had done just that..they then were given an open run at the semi final tickets, city are aware it happened

pissedagain said:
so you think people never joined for the extra points last season and then never showed for a game..

I know a few who didnt attend all the games, they paid the ticket price though. Still think its utterly unreasonable for the club to reward one set of fans for going to the same games, but not others

i ve just read on another thread that at a meeting last night city have said that they will get one...fair enough but even i can work out that its wrong

i dont understand what the problem is. if you pay for a ticket and dont show why should the club care, why should anyone care. the club got paid, you turned up they didnt.

what a waste of time this forum is!!

ive not done it by the way

but i know someone who missed a ticket and has been to a number of games, didn t join the cup scheme,but still went to some of the cup games..how is it fair that someone joins for points dosn t turn up for the game but can bag a semi ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.