Door Finishes. Help!

Geeky decorator post, but, 'they've' been saying for years that water based products are just as tough and durable as oil based, and yet still in my experience it is not the case yet.. Do people really coat their yatchs in water-based varnish?

Or you could, if you're a total tit like me, put all the doors on yourself, stand back and give yourself a great big pat on the back for a job well done, only to told by the joiner you should have called in to do the job properly that you've put them all on up upside down.

I made and fitted a door for the outhouse. I left a little “ventilation gap” at the top. You see, joiners just don’t think of such things.

Any chance of putting specifically placed mirrors on the wall? Ones that would catch light from elsewhere and help illuminate the area? No idea about varnish tbh boss but the mirror idea is a quick and easy hack if possible.

I made and fitted a door for the outhouse. I left a little “ventilation gap” at the top. You see, joiners just don’t think of such things.
2ni04yq.jpg

Oh yeah?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.