Dortmund away ticket request (merged)

Re: Dortmund away ticket request

Hi

I'm looking for 2 Dortmund away tickets if anyone has any going - Can collect for cash

Re: Dortmund away ticket request

I'm also looking for 2 tickets, when they're available. I've booked flights and hotel, for myself and my son.
This will be his first euro away game, but i dont think we will have enough points.

Here's hoping....

got to ask

need 2 tickets
asked for madrid thanks to all asked for ajax now this one to

Hi, I'm looking for 3 tickets to dortmund away when they become available, I'm sorry its a big ask. We have already booked flights and accomodation. I can pick up from anywhere. I am not registered to the cup scheme and so doubt I will be able to get a ticket on my own seasoncard. I don't know if there is a high success rate of requesting tickets on these threads? Please pm me or get in touch if you have any tickets available.cheers

Hey, I'm looking for 2 tickets IN Manchester, got flight and hotel and everything booked, wouldn't mind where I sit. If anyone could help, very much appreciated :)

Hi,

I am looking for 4 Tickets IN Manchester. I already booked the flight plus the hotel.

If you can organize me those, I will organize YOU Tickets for the Man City away match IN Dortmund next to the guest sector. You can wear blue-shirts there because its neutral!

Is anyone interested?

Cheers,
Asterix

hopefully there will be spares flying round like madrid, think a lot of people are buying them for points then hoping to sell on,

fine by me, just need a pair, flights and hotel at the christmas market all booked!

any help with cards etc welcome ;0)

notts blue said:
hopefully there will be spares flying round like madrid, think a lot of people are buying them for points then hoping to sell on,

fine by me, just need a pair, flights and hotel at the christmas market all booked!

any help with cards etc welcome ;0)
unbelievable jeff!

Like others I've booked flights for me and a mate, so could do with 2 tickets. What's everyone else that's booked flights going to do if they can't get tickets?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.