Dortmund away ticket request (merged)

squirtyflower said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Christ almighty, trip all booked but having seen the Ajax situation, now have 6 weeks of fretting about tickets ahead. Guessing when tickets will sell out has become utterly futile.
This game will go to fewer points

I don't doubt it but the question is, how many fewer? I'm between 6500 and 7000, I thought I'd be ok but not sure at all now. Looking at Madrid and Ajax or even Liverpool away last season and this season, the points levels that tickets sell out at seems to have become incredibly unpredictable.

Re: X2 Dortmund away tckts required

xmusampa said:
I went to to hamburg and couldn't give a spare ticket away in home end as I managed to get two together in city end. I ended up buying a ticket in vilareal from their ticket office but it set me back 60 euro whereas I saw some chancers managed to walk in without tickets. I want to be better prepared this time to save the stress and hence why I've asked if anyone not travelling is open to procuring a ticket on my behalf. I learnt a long time ago if you don't ask you don't get.Dortmund appear to have a large following so I'm guessing getting in their end as a last resort will be pretty difficult.going off the real Madrid take up I would imagine we will sell out again particularly if something rests on it.I guess the reason Napoli wasn't popular was because many like myself go for a beer or to and to enjoy the football rather than be looking over their shoulder all the time!

Dead right about Napoli, I went on Spikes trip staying overnight in Sorrento, it was a mare.

Coversure Blue 74 said:
Where is everyone flying to and staying for Dortmund trip ?
Was thinnking about flying to Dusseldorf Monday and staying there a couple of nights.
Also thought about flying to Hamburg, night in hamburg and then train to dortmund (just under 3 hours)
All reasonably priced and good flight times.

thanks
paul

6 of us flying to hamburg hire car stopping off in Bremen 1 night on way and 1 night in dortmund<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:47 am --<br /><br />
Coversure Blue 74 said:
Was thinnking about flying to Dusseldorf Monday and staying there a couple of nights.
Also thought about flying to Hamburg, night in hamburg and then train to dortmund (just under 3 hours)

thanks
paul

6 of us flying to hamburg hire car stopping off in Bremen 1 night on way and 1 night in dortmund

How low did points go for Real and Ajax? I'm sure it's buried somewhere here but I can't see it

LeeOnePen said:
How low did points go for Real and Ajax? I'm sure it's buried somewhere here but I can't see it

Ajax sold out at 8000 points. Not certain about Madrid it definitely went lower than 5000, think it was something like 3000 points or thereabouts.

Lancet Fluke said:
LeeOnePen said:

Ajax sold out at 8000 points. Not certain about Madrid it definitely went lower than 5000, think it was something like 3000 points or thereabouts.

Cheers. Can understand why people are panicking about Dortmund now.

Re: X2 Dortmund away tckts required

darrenfret said:
squirtyflower said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Villareal tickets were extremely hard to obtain. I think it sold out at around 6000 points. There were only 1700 of them though.
There were a very limited number of Villareal tickets and 6000 points sounds about right

Yes.

It's going mad!

Last seasons Champions League aways went:-

Bayern... 3000 tkts... General Sale
Villareal... 1400 tks... 6250pts
Napoli...2000 tkts... General Sale

So far this seasons:-

Real Madrid...3600 tks... 5000pts (on cup scheme)
Ajax ......2600 tks ....8000pts (on cup scheme)

God knows what Dortmund are going to sell out at. I know some are trying to be helpful by having an educated guess, but personally, I don't think any of us can even start to wonder at what points tickets will sell out!!

city51 said:
Coversure Blue 74 said:

thanks
paul

6 of us flying to hamburg hire car stopping off in Bremen 1 night on way and 1 night in dortmund

-- Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:47 am --

Coversure Blue 74 said:

thanks
paul

as an alternative

We're flying to Brussels (ryanair) from manchester 7am day of the match arrive for 9 hired a car arrive at Dortmund for 12-1. One night in Dortmund (Radisson) one night in Cologne(mercure) £150 each for flights car and decent hotels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.