Dortmund Away

Im at VFL Bochum today, yes duty to wear masks on public transport.
Du bist das Himmelbett für Tauben
Und ständig auf Koks
Hast im Schrebergarten deine Laube
Machst mit dem Doppelpass
(Jeden Gegner nass)
Du und dein VfL

So for all the fellows, who are on their way to Dortmund here some advices: a good pub in the center, alter Markt (old market), it´s the place, where normally the away supperters meet. On the way to the ground there is Haus Semmler (Hohe Straße) , good beer, good food with reasonable prices (old fashioned, they only take cash), B-Trieb in the so called Kreuzviertel, it´s a quarter near to the ground with some good pubs. Big luggage like backpack you can hand over at container near the north stand of the ground, but be there quiet early they have limited capacaties. weather report says it will be dry and nearly 17 degress, therefore a good place is the beer garden next to the Signal Iduna Park in the old ground (rote Erde), and if you really want to drink bad beer I would prefere Mallorca instead of Düsseldorf. (even for one night- but that´s your choice), Enjoy your stay together with 81 000 and leave here one point (minimum)
Great advice, my lads are staying in Dortmund so sent them this.

My youngest has always wanted to see The Yellow Wall and was ecstatic when we drew you.

Hoping all the dickheads on both sides (pricks fighting on L1 in the first game) have stayed at home and let the rest of us enjoy it!

You will not get a ticket in advance. To get to Essen you have to take the Transfer Bus (just in front the airport you can not miss) from the airport to Dortmund main Station and from there to Essen, (you have to buy a ticket at the driver, nine Euros cash and than another one at the main station for destination Essen) . And don´t forget, there is still the duty, to wear a mask in public transfers.
Thanks for info. Train website suggests Skytrain from Terminal to Airport Station, then train direct to Essen. Is that not a good idea?

Thanks for info. Train website suggests Skytrain from Terminal to Airport Station, then train direct to Essen. Is that not a good idea?
Dortmund ist a quiet small airport, there is no skytrain, you might mix it up with Düsseldorf, that would fit...

Man - Cologne us 9-00am
Train to the Dorf

Back packed
Tickets printed (cheers city only cost me £25 for more ink!!! ) cnuts
Rail app downloaded onto phone care of some helpful advice on here
Bring it on

Du bist das Himmelbett für Tauben
Und ständig auf Koks
Hast im Schrebergarten deine Laube
Machst mit dem Doppelpass
(Jeden Gegner nass)
Du und dein VfL
Which, ahem, translates as:
You are the four-poster bed for pigeons
And always on coke
Got your arbor in the allotment garden
Do with the double pass
(Wet every opponent)
You and your VfL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.