Dortmund Away

Aye kept on meeting guys from my flight or ones I met on previous trips.
Went back to the square on Wednesday to sample the famour knuckle roast
Got talking to 2 guys there and one turned out to be Jack's dad spent a few hours with them and had far too many beers. Another great memory
Good stuff mate yeah we met foden's mum in an irish bar in Dusseldorf. She seemed nice enough!

The cunts who pulled the emergency stop on the U-bahn back to Dortmund are fucking idiots, the train was halted, restarted and then some fucking pricks set off the fire alarm. Tram evacuated and we were stranded in the middle of fucking nowhere.

It was my mate's autistic sons first ever euro away, well done cunts you ruined it as he didn't understand what was happening and got really anxious. We finally got a cab at 3am back into Dortmund and there were still Blues looking out for cabs even then. I am a grown man who can cope with these things, but some cannot, and it is not fucking fair to behave like selfish fucking pricks whilst giving no regards to the issues their actions may cause on others. We had to calm my mate down, he was ready to go on the warpath because his lad was so upset. There was also an elderly couple who had to walk all the way back to the city centre, it was an estimated 35-minute walk on google maps to where they were staying.

It is all well and good having a few beers and a sing song, having a good time with your mates following our club, I have done it for years but not once I have ever thought to do something as idiotic as that.

Remember, actions have consequences, you may not realise it at the time, but for fucks sake think next time, every Blue is there for a good time and to support our club, behaving like a prick does nobody any favours at all.
Can’t legislate for idiots, hope it’s not put your mates lad off.

Sad to hear about our own fans being total idiots. Unfortunately this was why I hired a car to get back. At a previous European away I experienced a dangerous crush by our own fans trying to get on a train. I strained my back trying to shield a little kid who was separated from his dad. When shouted at these lads thought it was funny and carried on pushing.

It was totally unnecessary but certain people just can't control themselves when drunk. So since then I do my best to either hire a car or get a hotel within walking distance. Pretty crap really because it costs me a lot more.

I don't think it is a one off, I see it as a slow but dangerous trend, probably not isolated to City but i can't comment on other clubs, just what i see at ours. People I know around me at home matches have stopped going to away matches because of abuse they have received from fellow blues. There is a worrying trend where more blue on blue heated issues arise at away matches. At Dortmund alone there were 3 huge ridiculous arguments around me over things which were so petty to start with. And it is not one specific age group either!

Sad to hear about our own fans being total idiots. Unfortunately this was why I hired a car to get back. At a previous European away I experienced a dangerous crush by our own fans trying to get on a train. I strained my back trying to shield a little kid who was separated from his dad. When shouted at these lads thought it was funny and carried on pushing.

It was totally unnecessary but certain people just can't control themselves when drunk. So since then I do my best to either hire a car or get a hotel within walking distance. Pretty crap really because it costs me a lot more.

I don't think it is a one off, I see it as a slow but dangerous trend, probably not isolated to City but i can't comment on other clubs, just what i see at ours. People I know around me at home matches have stopped going to away matches because of abuse they have received from fellow blues. There is a worrying trend where more blue on blue heated issues arise at away matches. At Dortmund alone there were 3 huge ridiculous arguments around me over things which were so petty to start with. And it is not one specific age group either!

It's definitely increasing, and ironically, it seems to be worse at the German fixtures, where the policing is softer, and our fans are allowed more leeway. Schalke was embarrassing in 2019

Even the "lighthearted" kicking the football as high as possible will eventually lead to broken glass or an innocent bystander getting hurt.

Hi Rascal when you look back maybe this wasn’t the right trip for your mates son to attend was always going to be 1,000s of blues going as Germany is always a popular trip not that I’m excusing the pricks that did this but when your young pissed etc you behave differently like I say pal they are cunts but maybe Copenhagen would have been a better choice for his first euro away anyway hope he’s alright now
The point is pal, he really wanted to go to this game. He isn't always in the right place to be able attend games and little things make it easier for him, for instance he sits on the same seat on the bus to the home games and the same people sit around him. That familiarity helps him. The Copenhagen game was not doable as his mum couldn't make that game, she could make Dortmund and he always goes to games with his mum and dad. As it happens, he was OK the day after the game but that is not a certainty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.