Dortmund Away

Six of us going, just got five tickets, have to wait until 11am to get our last ticket, hopefully ok.
600+ left in the blocks available now 530 standing I don’t see an issue it will be 3pm today when they start shifting again when it goes to SCs in the UCL scheme

Last time we did it, we flew to Charleroi with ryan air, hired a car between four of us and got an ibis in the centre. £135 all in inc fuel/match ticket. Was a few years ago so wont be as cheap obvs.

Nice drive thru Germany tho!! The fan park (away friendly) at Dortmund was great, was near the club shop/away end from memory
Thats an idea. We flew to Charleroi and drove to Rotterdam for the Feyenoord game few years back

As others have said hotels are ridiculously expensive but luckily my cheap flight kinda offsets that

600+ left in the blocks available now 530 standing I don’t see an issue it will be 3pm today when they start shifting again when it goes to SCs in the UCL scheme
Cheers pal, got the final ticket now, looking forward to a hectic three days.

We booked a couple of days after the draw so probably no longer available, certainly not at the price. Ryanair Stansted to Cologne early Monday. Back Wednesday evening
How are you getting to Stansted? We’re flying Stansted to Dortmund on the Monday and same route back on the Wednesday.

Any issues with giving a ticket to another city fan ie names on tickets??
It does say on my confirmation email that they'll be checked on entry, but they always say that and never do.

It does say on my confirmation email that they'll be checked on entry, but they always say that and never do.
Any issues with giving a ticket to another city fan ie names on tickets??
All tickets purchased must be correctly allocated to the travelling supporter and you must not purchase a ticket on your account, in your name and pass on to another supporter. This will result in supporters failing to gain access to the stadium. In addition to this no duplicate tickets will be issued so it’s important to keep your ticket safe at all times.

Amsterdam red light area will be full of dippers looking for their mothers.
We’re doing a few nights in Amsterdam after the match, initially I didn’t realise we’ll be sharing the city with those feral fuckers. That’ll be half the bars wrecked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.