Dortmund Away

Im flying Stansted to Dortmund. Flights cheap enough , hotel ridiculous

Other option is Manchester - Majorca - Dortmund, that was reasonable, have a look if struggling.

The club are selling to members today but haven't updated criteria, they did the same with FCK away, but at least they published new criteria after 2 hours.

for any blues flying to Düsseldorf. where will you be staying? i had to book a hostel as hotels and air bnb prices are crazy. paid £156 for 2 nights. feel like I have been mugged of to be honest.

As someone has mentioned, there is are RE trains from Dortmund to Cologne at 23:10 & 00:46 but there is also an ICE train at 23:23 change at Duisburg. Am I correct in thinking the free travel with your match ticket only covers RE trains? If yes, anyone have an idea what would happen if loads got on the ICE train & pleaded ignorance to the hector?

As someone has mentioned, there is are RE trains from Dortmund to Cologne at 23:10 & 00:46 but there is also an ICE train at 23:23 change at Duisburg. Am I correct in thinking the free travel with your match ticket only covers RE trains? If yes, anyone have an idea what would happen if loads got on the ICE train & pleaded ignorance to the hector?

It’s just the same as in the UK, depends if the hector got laid recently and what football team he supports !

Outcome anything between on the spot fines, with the police involved for non payers, to, “no problem lads … enjoy your night !”

I’ve encountered both in Germany when ‘mistakenly’ taking ICE instead of the ‘stops fukin everywhere’ train, although admittedly always with a paid ticket, not on the back of a football game ticket.

You are right regarding the ICE train.

Theres no chance you make the 2310 and slim chance of the 2323 if you stay until the end 2250 ish.

for any blues flying to Düsseldorf. where will you be staying? i had to book a hostel as hotels and air bnb prices are crazy. paid £156 for 2 nights. feel like I have been mugged of to be honest.
We are booked in Essen, about 20 mins from Dusseldorf airport and 20 mins from Dortmund by train - Digs available for £50 a night for a twin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.