Dortmund Away

The cunts who pulled the emergency stop on the U-bahn back to Dortmund are fucking idiots, the train was halted, restarted and then some fucking pricks set off the fire alarm. Tram evacuated and we were stranded in the middle of fucking nowhere.

It was my mate's autistic sons first ever euro away, well done cunts you ruined it as he didn't understand what was happening and got really anxious. We finally got a cab at 3am back into Dortmund and there were still Blues looking out for cabs even then. I am a grown man who can cope with these things, but some cannot, and it is not fucking fair to behave like selfish fucking pricks whilst giving no regards to the issues their actions may cause on others. We had to calm my mate down, he was ready to go on the warpath because his lad was so upset. There was also an elderly couple who had to walk all the way back to the city centre, it was an estimated 35-minute walk on google maps to where they were staying.

It is all well and good having a few beers and a sing song, having a good time with your mates following our club, I have done it for years but not once I have ever thought to do something as idiotic as that.

Remember, actions have consequences, you may not realise it at the time, but for fucks sake think next time, every Blue is there for a good time and to support our club, behaving like a prick does nobody any favours at all.
I'm afraid the beers to strong for quite a few, most were alright and a fair few must be minted as well 5 euros plus for a pint and chuck it up in the air.

I'm afraid the beers to strong for quite a few, most were alright and a fair few must be minted as well 5 euros plus for a pint and chuck it up in the air.
I never chuck beer, I am also no angel when it comes to having a drink as many on here will attest. It is how your handle yourself in drink or substance that is the issue.

I was in the bar on the square the night before the game, my mate had taken his lad back to the digs as it was a bit much for him and to be fair, he does need looking after. I enjoyed it in there though and the atmosphere was great, and the bar must have taken a fortune.

On the day of the game, we reigned it a bit as we knew we had to look out for my mate's lad, he isn't great in places he doesn't know, and he was so excited about seeing the yellow wall and going his first game in Europe there was no way we were going to put that at risk.

I get people get giddy, I was young once and I got giddy too but it is surely not to much to ask to make sure every blue is catered for and looked after by us all.

I never chuck beer, I am also no angel when it comes to having a drink as many on here will attest. It is how your handle yourself in drink or substance that is the issue.

I was in the bar on the square the night before the game, my mate had taken his lad back to the digs as it was a bit much for him and to be fair, he does need looking after. I enjoyed it in there though and the atmosphere was great, and the bar must have taken a fortune.

On the day of the game, we reigned it a bit as we knew we had to look out for my mate's lad, he isn't great in places he doesn't know, and he was so excited about seeing the yellow wall and going his first game in Europe there was no way we were going to put that at risk.

I get people get giddy, I was young once and I got giddy too but it is surely not to much to ask to make sure every blue is catered for and looked after by us all.
Don't think I've ever chucked beer away well not if I've paid for it :-) we were in square day of game most were enjoying themselves playing with a football a lot of beer had been stopped from going off, fortunately we didn't get on one of first trams away from ground. The one we got on was quite civilised.

BSame thing happened to our tram but it was only a 10 minute walk back to the square. Was surprised that only the 1 bar was still open. But again a great mix of both sets of fans.
Left there about 1am to try to get a taxi but kept on bumping into Blues and finding bars/ kebab places. Eventually got back about 4am

The cunts who pulled the emergency stop on the U-bahn back to Dortmund are fucking idiots, the train was halted, restarted and then some fucking pricks set off the fire alarm. Tram evacuated and we were stranded in the middle of fucking nowhere.

It was my mate's autistic sons first ever euro away, well done cunts you ruined it as he didn't understand what was happening and got really anxious. We finally got a cab at 3am back into Dortmund and there were still Blues looking out for cabs even then. I am a grown man who can cope with these things, but some cannot, and it is not fucking fair to behave like selfish fucking pricks whilst giving no regards to the issues their actions may cause on others. We had to calm my mate down, he was ready to go on the warpath because his lad was so upset. There was also an elderly couple who had to walk all the way back to the city centre, it was an estimated 35-minute walk on google maps to where they were staying.

It is all well and good having a few beers and a sing song, having a good time with your mates following our club, I have done it for years but not once I have ever thought to do something as idiotic as that.

Remember, actions have consequences, you may not realise it at the time, but for fucks sake think next time, every Blue is there for a good time and to support our club, behaving like a prick does nobody any favours at all.
Hi Rascal when you look back maybe this wasn’t the right trip for your mates son to attend was always going to be 1,000s of blues going as Germany is always a popular trip not that I’m excusing the pricks that did this but when your young pissed etc you behave differently like I say pal they are cunts but maybe Copenhagen would have been a better choice for his first euro away anyway hope he’s alright now

BSame thing happened to our tram but it was only a 10 minute walk back to the square. Was surprised that only the 1 bar was still open. But again a great mix of both sets of fans.
Left there about 1am to try to get a taxi but kept on bumping into Blues and finding bars/ kebab places. Eventually got back about 4am
Most of the bars closed in the square as soon as the match finished. We walked from the ground about 10 minutes to an underground station, we could see the traffic at a complete standstill in the road adjacent but the train was not busy at all. A couple of stops and we exited straight to the Alex bar which stayed open until 2am, was quite a few blues from the Ashton branch who we knew in there, good craic.

We had a couple nights in Cologne & Dusseldorf before moving to Dortmund day of the game. We met afew blues on the flight over there and stuck together for the whole trip more or less.

European aways are fantastic for this. We all had a brilliant trip.

We had a couple nights in Cologne & Dusseldorf before moving to Dortmund day of the game. We met afew blues on the flight over there and stuck together for the whole trip more or less.

European aways are fantastic for this. We all had a brilliant trip.

Aye kept on meeting guys from my flight or ones I met on previous trips.
Went back to the square on Wednesday to sample the famour knuckle roast
Got talking to 2 guys there and one turned out to be Jack's dad spent a few hours with them and had far too many beers. Another great memory

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.