Dortmund Away

I emailed the club and asked them when the next criteria would be announced for the Dortmund game, here’s their ‘helpful’ response ..

“Ticket information and criteria for away games is released approximately 3-4 weeks prior to the date of the game.

There is strict criteria in place for away fixtures whereby to qualify to purchase tickets you must be a Season Ticket holder with the qualifying amount of ticket points.

If you are not a Seasoncard holder with the qualifying points, unfortunately you will not be able to purchase away tickets unless the criteria reaches Cityzens Matchday members or general sale.”
Typical. The gatekeeping approach which leads to bigger problems long term as they don't fix a problem so get hundreds of people asking.

Does anyone know if we are allowed to take a backpack into the ground at dortmund?
BVB Service - Ihre Anfrage
Dear Thomas Ritchie,

Many thanks for your message.

Only bags with a maximum size of DIN A4 and a maximum depth of 15 centimetres may be brought into SIGNAL IDUNA PARK.

You are welcome to leave your bag at the helmet stall until 45 minutes after the end of the match.

In addition to the familiar "Helmbude" at the bicycle guard in front of the northwest entrance and the "Abgabestelle Gast" (only for guest fans!) opposite the guest entrance on the north side of the stadium, a new "Abgabestelle Heim" (home drop-off point) and a new "Abgabestelle Gast" (guest drop-off point) have also been set up on Turnweg next to the Rote Erde stadium. The deposit fee is 0.50 euros.

However, due to the large number of people, we are unfortunately unable to give you a guarantee here. Alternatively, you could still lock your rucksack away in a locker at the station.
If you would like to leave your backpack at the Helmbude, we recommend arriving early. The Helmbude opens when the stadium opens (2.5 hours before kick-off) and then again 15 minutes before the end of the match until 45 minutes after the match.

For any further questions and information please do not hesitate to contact us.

with black & yellow greetings

Melanie Schruba Dias
BVB Services
Versandkostenfrei
MONTAG BIS FREITAG
VON 8:30 - 17:00

Seats available in block 70 just jumped to 400, after being below 100 for last FIVE days.

Problem is, they haven’t lowered sales criteria from season ticket holders since LAST WEDNESDAY at 5pm.

Hopefully this is a sign the criteria will be lowered soon (to us lowly Cityzens).

a64ef0e677cb00d5af3d061eb46f2452.png

Seats available in block 70 just jumped to 400, after being below 100 for last FIVE days.

Problem is, they haven’t lowered sales criteria from season ticket holders since LAST WEDNESDAY at 5pm.

Hopefully this is a sign the criteria will be lowered soon (to us lowly Cityzens).

a64ef0e677cb00d5af3d061eb46f2452.png
Looks like these seating tickets will need to be sold before they release more standing tickets

Anyone have any updates on when this might go to Cityzen members? This game falls right before my wedding and would be an incredible stag do for me and the lads (all cityzen members) yet been waiting a week nearly for it to fall into the next category and heard nothing. I’ve rang and messaged them and the ticket office just keep saying “it’s on sale to all season ticket holders only at the moment”. Frustrating as I’m wanting to get flights and hotel sorted soon and prices are going up every day for them. Any info or help would be much appreciated. Thank you

A couple of questions if I may? Previously stayed in Dusseldorf for City/Munchengladbach games and we traveled by train and then got match buses to the ground and the same back.

Staying in Dusseldorf again - Having not been to Dortmund, I expect we will be travelling to Dortmund in our time by train from Dusseldorf during the day - Is transport then provided (buses?) to Signal Iduna Park or do we need to get the regional train to the stadium?

Same for the return? The game wont finish till gone 11pm - I would have thought they would have wanted rid of everybody quickly and stuck us on buses back to Dortmund station - Im also assuming trains will still be running from Dortmund back to Dusseldorf at that time!!!

A couple of questions if I may? Previously stayed in Dusseldorf for City/Munchengladbach games and we traveled by train and then got match buses to the ground and the same back.

Staying in Dusseldorf again - Having not been to Dortmund, I expect we will be travelling to Dortmund in our time by train from Dusseldorf during the day - Is transport then provided (buses?) to Signal Iduna Park or do we need to get the regional train to the stadium?

Same for the return? The game wont finish till gone 11pm - I would have thought they would have wanted rid of everybody quickly and stuck us on buses back to Dortmund station - Im also assuming trains will still be running from Dortmund back to Dusseldorf at that time!!!
Trains tend to run all night.

Does anyone know if we get free travel from Dusseldorf to Dortmund with the match ticket?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.