Dortmund Away

I’m thinking of staying in Essen but I’m struggling a bit with getting back there after the game. Was playing about in Trainline last night but gets a bit confusing after a while.

Gelsenkirchen/herne/Düsseldorf are all other options but it’s the getting back which is the ballache.

I’m thinking of staying in Essen but I’m struggling a bit with getting back there after the game. Was playing about in Trainline last night but gets a bit confusing after a while.

Gelsenkirchen/herne/Düsseldorf are all other options but it’s the getting back which is the ballache.
I’m staying in Essen, seems a real pain getting back with loads of trains showing as not available. Hopefully they will come available at some point over the next 2 weeks. Otherwise I’ll take a taxi back as it’s only a 30 minute drive from Dortmund to Essen. I am open to other suggestions though if anyone has any??

Have a look on Deutsche Bahn website (bahn.de) there is an English option but there are local trains RE or S that are free with match tickets from Dortmund to Essen at 23:26, 23:48, 00:07 &00:46.
1665570856817.png

how many have we sold so far?

There’s 185 remaining, but not sure if that’s from the original 3,193 or is after taking an additional 1,000 that were available.

If I’m guessing, I think it’s from the original 3,193. So at the moment it looks like we’ve sold +/- 3,000. But if I’m wrong and we have taken the additional 1,000, then we’ve sold around 4,000.

There’s 185 remaining, but not sure if that’s from the original 3,193 or is after taking an additional 1,000 that were available.

If I’m guessing, I think it’s from the original 3,193. So at the moment it looks like we’ve sold +/- 3,000. But if I’m wrong and we have taken the additional 1,000, then we’ve sold around 4,000.
Can't work it out either, either there are 1,200 left or 800 (of the full allocation) with 3 blocks remaining.

Saled stopped in effect after the 12pm rush, can't see us taking any more. Not after last night :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.