Dortmund chief exec sticking the boot in AGAIN

Black_Yellow_1909 said:
Haha...a sheik is buying with Petrol dollars an English football club and you don’t get it...

Maybe he is going to lose interest in his toy...
But you can always get money from let's say an US bloke, or a Russian or so..for your new squad because Mancini is asking the sheik for more money to buy some new players.....;-))))......maybe then you can play 3 games in a row...

Never mind the bollocks
Stay safe

Never mind mate, you keep looking after the Greeks and we will take care
of ourselves.
Loved the place though, friendly people, great beer and food, and clean as
well. As was being sung on the metro, "Manchesters a shit hole I wanna stay here"

This German model is a load of shit anyway. Bayern, the biggest club in germany are part owned by Adidas and Audi. Hypocrites.

The only thing i'd like English football to adopt is ticket prices. The atmosphere is ridiculously overated, an orchestra directed by a clown with a megaphone humming the same tune as every other German club. No thanks.

Black_Yellow_1909 said:
First of all I wish you who are in Dortmund a good time and also a good game.

I have to say people who are comparing football with the World War II and compare us to being Nazis are really going on my nuts! Stay away from the game of football!

Second: I can understand why some comments are making you mad. BUT you have to accept the fact that some people outside of England (known as the home of football) are looking with some disbelief on the premier league. A sheikh is running the show at City, a US guy at United, a Russian guy is pumping money at Chelski and you have some other private investors. They are throwing money to players. They have taken away the game of football from the people and if we are with some thousands fans at your home grounds we are singing the shit out of us. You only sing when you are winning, if at all.

So, look at the facts and the fact is that you have perverted the idea of football. Thats all it is.

Cheers,
Tom

Du, diese Vollpfosten mußt Du bitte nicht für ernst nehmen. Die haben leider nichts in der Birne. Alles Gute.

Hopeitschipskippax said:
Du, diese Vollpfosten mußt Du bitte nicht für ernst nehmen. Die haben leider nichts in der Birne. Alles Gute.

Nein, in erster Linie sollte man sich in Fremdforen zu benehmen wissen und nicht den Fans des Klubs mitteilen, dass ihr Verein Fußball pervertiert. Das gehört sich einfach nicht, schreibt sowas in einem BVB Forum...

I have absolutely no understanding for people who join message boards of other clubs to tell them that their club sucks in one way or another. As if a BVB supporter could convince a City supporter that their methods are wrong, and vice versa. A waste of time, really.

smithy said:
Hopeitschipskippax said:

Nein, in erster Linie sollte man sich in Fremdforen zu benehmen wissen und nicht den Fans des Klubs mitteilen, dass ihr Verein Fußball pervertiert. Das gehört sich einfach nicht, schreibt sowas in einem BVB Forum...

I have absolutely no understanding for people who join message boards of other clubs to tell them that their club sucks in one way or another. As if a BVB supporter could convince a City supporter that their methods are wrong, and vice versa. A waste of time, really.

Mate am not sayin I agree with it. Was just sayin he should ignore the nazi comments.

Loadsa fans from all over havin a pop at R club. They have to realise that they're also havin a pop at some of the most loyal set of fans this world has ever seen. We've been through shit and yet we're still here, still the same fans that spend all our well earned dosh travellin the length and breadth of the country and europe. I can understand it when Stockport fans, or fans of manure have a pop at R misfortunes, but others need to have a word with emselves. Some Dortmund fans were avin a right laff at us last night, heard some really nasty comments. Truth is, if they had to put up with prem league prices or if they were to slip into the third tier of german football, well, they wouldn't be there anymore, as we were when we were playin in front of 30,000 in the third tier. It's never been matched anywhere. Get off R backs!!!

ManCitizens. said:
This German model is a load of shit anyway. Bayern, the biggest club in germany are part owned by Adidas and Audi. Hypocrites.

A German club with German firms investing in it eh ? Well that's controversial !

-- Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:21 pm --

Hopeitschipskippax said:
Mate am not sayin I agree with it. Was just sayin he should ignore the nazi comments.

Fair point but you should say it in English on an English forum. If I go on a German forum I speak German, it's respect.

these guys have been living mostly in obscurity and in the shadow of Bayern Munich so long, a little bit of limelight and they HAVE TO make ass clowns of themselves by statements like these. it just shows an inferiority complex if you ask me. City have been in the same spot, visa-vi United, but you don't hear this kind of shit-gurgling from City's owners and management. Shows who has class and who has a chip on their shoulder. a clear case of "small dick syndrome" is what he's got.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.