Dortmund Fans

AntiUnited said:
I think its due to the fact there fan base are all young kids that are naturally laud compared to the more middle aged man that can only afford to go to EPL games. In Germany its dirt cheap for tickets.

Yes the Tickets are cheap, but do precisely because the fans (Unity, etc. ..) for

In Germany, , I hope never a sheikh etc ... Buy a club, we have the 50 +1 rule.

The motto of the Dortmund fans are, Until death, we are not! are violently!!! but because we unconditionally stand behind our club, so sing as for our club in good times and bad so too

BVBler said:

The Sheikh is one of the reasons our ticket prices are among the best in the league. He's been a great owner for the fans and has done only good for us. It's owners like the Glazers who want to make as much money off fans as possible who are the true cancer. Ask United fans paying £40 for a League Cup (lowest priority) game about the Glazers, while we pay £17.50 for the same competition (even though we were terrible in our League Cup game).

LoveCity said:
BVBler said:

The Sheikh is one of the reasons our ticket prices are among the best in the league. He's been a great owner for the fans and has done only good for us. It's owners like the Glazers who want to make as much money off fans as possible who are the true cancer. Ask United fans paying £40 for a League Cup (lowest priority) game about the Glazers, while we pay £17.50 for the same competition (even though we were terrible in our League Cup game).

We like in Germany, not so clubs like Hoffenheim, Wolfsburg, Bayer Leverkusen. These are companies and associations of which are in Germany is very low in view.
why we do not like it?

Because football tradition is because as a society must sometimes through the mud.
These clubs with their money to ruin the soccer culture.

I now take time Man City and M.United assume these two clubs has already been successes and economic policy in England is another.

Fans in Germany but we do not like this buying up clubs.

BVBler said:
LoveCity said:
BVBler said:

We like in Germany, not so clubs like Hoffenheim, Wolfsburg, Bayer Leverkusen. These are companies and associations of which are in Germany is very low in view.
why we do not like it?

Because football tradition is because as a society must sometimes through the mud.
These clubs with their money to ruin the soccer culture.

I now take time Man City and M.United assume these two clubs has already been successes and economic policy in England is another.

Fans in Germany but we do not like this buying up clubs.

guess what, it´s already known to this forum

Thank you for an unforgettable evening in your wonderful stadium.
Two teams - very offensive - many chances for goals on both sides and two goalkeepers on world-class-level made it an impressive match.
I think the draw is okay, even it's a pitty for us Dortmund-fans to get the 1-1 minutes before the end of the match.

It was great and I hope to see some of you on december, 4th. in Dortmund.

By the way, the - as some of you called it - choreographie of singing and dancing is not the contrary for the enthusiasm for the match.
We can do both!

BlueGun said:
bluebannana said:
completley outsung us. how can people not like that kind of support- supporting your team throughout, rather have that than broing english stadiums where no one sings until we score even then its not much.

This.
They were very noisy mainly down to that bloody drum. If they weren't constantly banging that, they wouldn't of be half as noisy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.