Dortmund Fans

danebanksheik said:
Mike N said:
Our support is rubbish though.

Far too many lazy fans. I really don't know why most fans go to the game. They contribute nothing, absolutely nothing.

most fans certainly dont go to home games to jump up and down and sing, that is obvious, and it will be hard to change this. They go to the games to watch the game, that doesnt make them "lazy". We certainly have more bodies in the "singing" sections on both sides of the away fans than there are visitors and yet the visitors made 10 times more noise.

The point was made earlier that they never respond to what is happening in the game, they just make a noise all the time. It does sound and look good but fucking hell it would do your head in week in week out.

It does my head in after 5 minutes. I couldn't do with that over here. If you're thing is choreographed, singing shows, get yourself down to an amateur dramatics club.

Mike N said:
Our support is rubbish though.

Far too many lazy fans. I really don't know why most fans go to the game. They contribute nothing, absolutely nothing.

Er, to watch a game of football??

Re: Dortmund fans in 222

bluetonium said:
Nowhere near as embarrassing as the empty seats in and around our own corporate area.

City should find who should have been attending in those seats and decline to give them tickets for the Madrid match.

exact;ly this!!

DanCity2890 said:
King Of The Kippax said:
no idea why but it was an utter joke IMO. City should be ashamed that this was allowed to happen.

Why exactly?
Agree, no big deal. City fans all over the ground at Villarreal away, no hassle why doesit have to be an issue at the Etihad?

it can have an effect on the players the dortmund fans that travelled to england yesterday were hardcore . i was dissapointed that we didn't go overboard the players need to see it . i never look at fans and go lets outsing the opposition its for the team

SlightlyDangerous said:
why is it impossible we had 40,000 more then them, the exact same number in the south stand, why cant we outsing them, we outsung hamburg.

because if we got excited there would be 38,000 broken flasks and 76,000 crushed sandwiches.

Prawn sandwiches by any chance?

Mental_blue said:
DanCity2890 said:
King Of The Kippax said:
no idea why but it was an utter joke IMO. City should be ashamed that this was allowed to happen.

Why exactly?
Agree, no big deal. City fans all over the ground at Villarreal away, no hassle why doesit have to be an issue at the Etihad?
Because one was hanging over the edge of the second tier and calling a load of young kids "pussies". The funny thing was the kid - must have been about twelve - jumped up and shouted "fuck off you fuicking prick!"

The thing is the Dortmund fan was still displaying inciting behvaiour. The young City fan could have been thrown out!

danburge82 said:
Mental_blue said:
DanCity2890 said:
Why exactly?
Because one was hanging over the edge of the second tier and calling a load of young kids "pussies". The funny thing was the kid - must have been about twelve - jumped up and shouted "fuck off you fuicking prick!"

The thing is the Dortmund fan was still displaying inciting behvaiour. The young City fan could have been thrown out!

They were calling our fans "pussies"?!?!?!?

They should be banned for European competion for that. Hope we report them to UEFA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.