Dortmund Fans

Soulboy said:
Blue Mooner said:
These miserable f@ckers in our support bemoaning what they saw from the dortmund fans in my experience are usually the first to pipe up if the players dont show the 'passion' for the team.

Frankly these 'fans are an embarrassmentto the club and i can only assume that they just dont sharethe same passion for the club.

You can imagine the conversation in the summer if we were to go in for someone like Goetze. 'Mario' come to city we really want you to sign'

'What, and have to play in front of that passionless soulless loat of fans who wont cheer or chant or use drums to create a better atmosphere because they think it's 'sad', er no thanks not very inspiring tbh plus ive got an offer from athletico andtheir fans create a cauldron, so i'll be offthere'

I take pride in my club, i want visiting fans to come to our ground and go on social media, twitter, facebook and remark on what an amazing set of passionate fans we are, loud and proud who back their club to the hilt' THAT is how you answerthe critics and spreadthe name of our great club.I want opposition fans going away remarking on how good our fans are. Insteadthey will go back and say a load of plastics, a club withno soul who areonly tere because of the money. Itsnot true but that is the conclusion they will draw.

I find it hard to criticise those there to some degree because at least they ' bothered' unlike the thousands who demonstrated their apathy.

If you go to the game you are not there to just watchyou 'should' betereto support. If you cared about the club you wouldnt do anything other.

Spot on mate.

All the top players want toi play for clubs with fanatical, blind faith, passionate supporters.

That's why Liverpool have been on the slide for ten years and sign players like Charlie Adam.

I'm sure when deciding which club to sign for, all the top players first question is "DO the fans bounce together in unison or are they too often out of step". Or maybe they ask what the money is?

Tough call.

Liverpool sign players like charlie adam cos they havent got a pot to p@ss in.

Its quite simple ask any player whether he would rather play in front of dortmund fans creating noise and supporting the team or a bunch of fans who stand and make f@ck all noise for 90 minutes and without exception they would choose the former.

Its competitive when signing players and the bestplayers want to play in front of the best fans and all other things being equal it could be the difference between signing a player or not signing a player.

MSP said:
Bundesliga fans defending bayern who are ripping their teams for best players for decades and for peanuts is one of most exciting things I read on football forums.

It's f**ing ubeliavable.

You English guys are blessed that you did not live in Eastern block in communist era as guys over here are so obsessed with Germany as it was the main exit from communist crap that they are making themselves ridiculous.

I know some people in Bosnia that are not only obsessed with some German teams, but with any other german team, bundesliga, national team, german canalization system, just name it..

It's even worse than those who become bigger Americans than George Washington after two months in USA.

Bayern München International is a German team because they are supported.
Done end

himself in the Bundesliga they are hated but not the club but the fans from FC.Bayern

Blue Mooner said:
Soulboy said:
Blue Mooner said:
These miserable f@ckers in our support bemoaning what they saw from the dortmund fans in my experience are usually the first to pipe up if the players dont show the 'passion' for the team.

Frankly these 'fans are an embarrassmentto the club and i can only assume that they just dont sharethe same passion for the club.

You can imagine the conversation in the summer if we were to go in for someone like Goetze. 'Mario' come to city we really want you to sign'

'What, and have to play in front of that passionless soulless loat of fans who wont cheer or chant or use drums to create a better atmosphere because they think it's 'sad', er no thanks not very inspiring tbh plus ive got an offer from athletico andtheir fans create a cauldron, so i'll be offthere'

I take pride in my club, i want visiting fans to come to our ground and go on social media, twitter, facebook and remark on what an amazing set of passionate fans we are, loud and proud who back their club to the hilt' THAT is how you answerthe critics and spreadthe name of our great club.I want opposition fans going away remarking on how good our fans are. Insteadthey will go back and say a load of plastics, a club withno soul who areonly tere because of the money. Itsnot true but that is the conclusion they will draw.

I find it hard to criticise those there to some degree because at least they ' bothered' unlike the thousands who demonstrated their apathy.

If you go to the game you are not there to just watchyou 'should' betereto support. If you cared about the club you wouldnt do anything other.

Spot on mate.

All the top players want toi play for clubs with fanatical, blind faith, passionate supporters.

That's why Liverpool have been on the slide for ten years and sign players like Charlie Adam.

I'm sure when deciding which club to sign for, all the top players first question is "DO the fans bounce together in unison or are they too often out of step". Or maybe they ask what the money is?

Tough call.

Its quite simple ask any player whether he would rather play in front of dortmund fans creating noise and supporting the team or a bunch of fans who stand and make f@ck all noise for 90 minutes and without exception they would choose the former.

Its competitive when signing players and the bestplayers want to play in front of the best fans and all other things being equal it could be the difference between signing a player or not signing a player.

You could bet that 99% of players would rather play for United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Madrid or Barcelona than any "great fans" team even if everything else is equal.

-- Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:02 pm --

BVBler said:
MSP said:
Bundesliga fans defending bayern who are ripping their teams for best players for decades and for peanuts is one of most exciting things I read on football forums.

It's f**ing ubeliavable.

You English guys are blessed that you did not live in Eastern block in communist era as guys over here are so obsessed with Germany as it was the main exit from communist crap that they are making themselves ridiculous.

I know some people in Bosnia that are not only obsessed with some German teams, but with any other german team, bundesliga, national team, german canalization system, just name it..

It's even worse than those who become bigger Americans than George Washington after two months in USA.

Done end

himself in the Bundesliga they are hated but not the club but the fans from FC.Bayern

Yeah, that's why you are like some nationalistic sect and not like normal football fans all over the world.

In no other league rivals are supporting domestically hated team but in Germany. It's pathetic and doesn't have anything with football.

It would be a blasphemy to see City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea etc. fans supporting United in any game. Or vice versa. It's same with any other country and big rivals.

Ruhr said:
City 1 Chelsea 1 1971 said:
MSP said:
I'm not sure where those "cheap tickets" come from, I've read here that they pay as low as 15 eur per match. I have some friend in Stuttgart and he told me that he pays 45 eur for ticket. That's not cheap at all.

But whatever it costs their "our way is best way" goes on my tits..

I was thinking the same thing as I've been to a dozen German grounds and always paid around 30-40 euros.
The only really cheap tickets were 10 euros at Hertha Berlin a few seasons ago and 20 euros at Hanover last season.
Wolfsburg was only 5 euros last August, but that was for a friendly

stands are about 15-20 Euro in germany. Seats are between 30-50 Euro. Standing capacities are normally about 5,000 to 15,000, depending on the stadium. It´s often misunderstood about cheap tickets in germany. It´s not everyone getting one

Slightly off topic, but I'm looking for a ticket for Mainz v Dortmund on Nov 24th. Will this game be sold out?

MSP said:
In no other league rivals are supporting domestically hated team but in Germany. It's pathetic and doesn't have anything with football.

Bollocks. Schalke and Dortmund fans were having a party, when Bayern lost the CL final.

MSP said:
Blue Mooner said:
Soulboy said:
Spot on mate.

Tough call.

You could bet that 99% of players would rather play for United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Madrid or Barcelona than any "great fans" team even if everything else is equal.

-- Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:02 pm --

BVBler said:
MSP said:

It's f**ing ubeliavable.

Done end

Yeah, that's why you are like some nationalistic sect and not like normal football fans all over the world.

It would be a blasphemy to see City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea etc. fans supporting United in any game. It's same with any other country and big rivals.

You are so crazy, National sect ........ omg

We are football fans we are interested in the beautiful football and not whether a hidden just behind a club, the rest is the unconditional behind a club for me much Natio... Sek Similar<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:13 pm --<br /><br />
Ruhr said:
MSP said:

Bollocks. Schalke and Dortmund fans were having a party, when Bayern lost the CL final.

Where was this party?

Ruhr said:
I was thinking the same thing as I've been to a dozen German grounds and always paid around 30-40 euros.
The only really cheap tickets were 10 euros at Hertha Berlin a few seasons ago and 20 euros at Hanover last season.
Wolfsburg was only 5 euros last August, but that was for a friendly

stands are about 15-20 Euro in germany. Seats are between 30-50 Euro. Standing capacities are normally about 5,000 to 15,000, depending on the stadium. It´s often misunderstood about cheap tickets in germany. It´s not everyone getting one

Slightly off topic, but I'm looking for a ticket for Mainz v Dortmund on Nov 24th. Will this game be sold out?

ticket sale started today. It will be sold out. Small ground.

Ruhr said:
MSP said:

Might be but read bvbl's posts and you'll see that I have some point. He certainly looks happy Bayern won it. And it's even worse for non-german bundesliga team fans.

As I said I really really admire German fans on stadiums - Dortmund, Schalke, Nurnberg, even Bayern fans are all loud and much more to my likes than english fans. But I don't like that "german pride" thing that is often very present in pure football discussions.

MSP said:
Ruhr said:
MSP said:

Might be but read bvbl's posts and you'll see that I have some point. He certainly looks happy Bayern won it. And it's even worse for non-german bundesliga team fans.

Bundesliga and International are two different shoes

BVBler said:
MSP said:
Ruhr said:

Bundesliga and International are two different shoes

Not for real football fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.