Dortmund (H) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

Don't see how that was a poor performance. It was a Champions League Quarter Final ffs, we wont blow every team away.

Wasn't at our total best, granted, but we kept plugging away and apart from a moment of magic from a well organised side, we looked fairly comfortable.

Foden second half was fantastic and that goal will be huge. Sets us up brilliantly for the second leg.

Keep it going City!

Just seen Carragher’s reaction on BT Sport to Dortmund equalising, what a git. His lack of reaction to our second was telling as well. Get him off the telly.

It’s always a strange one when we get to the latter stages of the Chumps.

Think most were happy enough with the starting line up, yet as the game goes on you can see it’s not right - too slow in the middle, Rodders didn’t look comfortable and Gundo couldn’t get in to the box, Cancelo not happy playing left back as he couldn’t get into the middle, having Sterling in place of Mahrez would probably have worked better, Bernie looked a tad lost up top as no physicality, etc etc.

Thank the lord for Kev and Phil.

A decent, if not strong, performance. I can count their chances on the fingers of 2 fingers while we had plenty and should have buried the match by 70. Why do we have so many members of the matchday thread talking about how shit we were and how 'for fucks sake Pep' should bring this player and that player on when we were well on top in the game? On another night Phil could have a hattrick and he keeps showing that he really can become a player at the top of the world game.
I can count their chances on two fingers and both were goals. Thank you Uefa, I always trusted you.

Good performance but need to convert the chances at this level as their is no margin for error whatsoever.

Going to have to be rock solid at their place.

Take a 0-0 or 1-1 for sure with us scoring early and still 1-0 up going into second half injury time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.