Dortmund (H) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

Sky doing irony with their "pride of the Premier League" advert of scousers lifting the trophy having been dicked by a shit Madrid tonight and lying 6th in the table with the worst Champions defence of the PL title ever. Bravo.
Agreed save that the scousers - who let the country down tonight in Europe - are 7th in the Premier League.

Ours was a tough one tonight, but, we should have been out of sight before their equaliser. They're a strong team but I'm pretty confident that we'll win the 2nd leg as well. Credit to the team for coming through at the death - that's the way to do it when it's not quite happening for you. Special mentions for Foden and KDB,and thank God Foden scored in the end - he could have had a hat trick.

Haaland's a good 'un. He'd do really well in the Premier League and having seen him tonight, I'd be happy if we signed him.

He's 17, bloody massive, and a great talent who's just made his England debut, they and every other media outlet will be talking about him over the summer. He cost 25 Mil, Dortmund will double there money in three years
How much is he worth now?
€40m? I would probably buy him for that
(which is probably why I don't run at football club!! :-)

Cancelo was a worry tonight, he didn’t look happy being shunted back over to left back, worst performance from him in a while. Looked like the sulky player from a while back to me.

It‘s a conundrum, he’s a better player than Kyle but we need Kyle’s pace to get us out of jail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.