dortmund whos going?

cinnamon blue said:
didsburyblu said:
Not impressed so far. hardly any bars i can find. only seen 2 city fans and its peeing down and freezing. apart from that having a ball! The market is big its spread out all over the city though

Some decent back street bars of Leeds Square , we went up that way when we had the pre season friendly.

Never seen a leeds sq or any sign of it but may take a wander (again) in a bit. There has to be more going on.that what weve found its just knowing where to look or being lucky enough to stumble across it

Find the main strip of bars in the altstadt. Loads of us in a place with rather heavy/grungey music having a rite laugh :-)

didsburyblu said:
cinnamon blue said:
didsburyblu said:
Not impressed so far. hardly any bars i can find. only seen 2 city fans and its peeing down and freezing. apart from that having a ball! The market is big its spread out all over the city though

Some decent back street bars of Leeds Square , we went up that way when we had the pre season friendly.

Never seen a leeds sq or any sign of it but may take a wander (again) in a bit. There has to be more going on.that what weve found its just knowing where to look or being lucky enough to stumble across it

It's off the kampstrasse look for signs platz von Leeds , Dortmund is twinned with Leeds

davealvers said:
Hopeitschipskippax said:
Ruhr said:
i think he is Dortmund, not in Düsseldorf :-)
Ruhr, you just took the words right out o' my mouth :) lmao

Minor detail. I blame the beer....

Ps Dortmund is shit Duss is the place to be ;)
Hang on, av I misread this? There is a Platz von Leeds in Dortmund. I'll be there tomorrow, so save us some beer. Have fun :)

Hopeitschipskippax said:
davealvers said:
Hopeitschipskippax said:
Ruhr, you just took the words right out o' my mouth :) lmao

Hang on, av I misread this? There is a Platz von Leeds in Dortmund. I'll be there tomorrow, so save us some beer. Have fun :)

Yep , cheap and cheerful we arrive in the morning to<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:44 pm --<br /><br />Good meeting point as well , limericks Irish bar further down kampstrasse , had a real laugh there when we went last time pre season. I am sure that's where blues will congregate tomorrow/ today

If I was you I'd get some grilled ham (with coleslaw) ("Grillschinken"). It's sold on the south side of "Reinoldikirche" (rather big church in the center, opposite of Burger King) that sells it.

cinnamon blue said:
Hopeitschipskippax said:
davealvers said:

Yep , cheap and cheerful we arrive in the morning to

-- Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:44 pm --

Good meeting point as well , limericks Irish bar further down kampstrasse , had a real laugh there when we went last time pre season. I am sure that's where blues will congregate tomorrow/ today

Limericks is now a derelict shell of a building so doubt you'll have much fun there this time round. Currently in O'Learys trying to work my way to the Alter Markt which is where theres supposed to be more bars but even the locals either dont know or arent prepared to tell me where it is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.