dortmund whos going?

didsburyblu said:
cinnamon blue said:
Hopeitschipskippax said:
Hang on, av I misread this? There is a Platz von Leeds in Dortmund. I'll be there tomorrow, so save us some beer. Have fun :)

Yep , cheap and cheerful we arrive in the morning to

-- Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:44 pm --

Good meeting point as well , limericks Irish bar further down kampstrasse , had a real laugh there when we went last time pre season. I am sure that's where blues will congregate tomorrow/ today

Limericks is now a derelict shell of a building so doubt you'll have much fun there this time round. Currently in O'Learys trying to work my way to the Alter Markt which is where theres supposed to be more bars but even the locals either dont know or arent prepared to tell me where it is

It's the smallish square that directly connects with the bigger one where the tree stands.

1145 flight to cologne train to dortmund (foc for me).hotel dortmund tues night.2050 dusseldorf to ringway wednesday night.all day in ddorf wed.yikes

Ruhr said:
Bielefeld doesn´t exist, but apart from that. How did you get there? Taken the wrong plane?
Well unless they've renamed it since 1993 it does because I lived there

old german joke, that Bielefeld is part of a CIA-Conspiracy, making people believe that this city exists. Well, wait..than you are part of that conspiracy....danger
<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bielefeld_Conspiracy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bielefeld_Conspiracy</a>

Ruhr said:
old german joke

He was clearly not prepared! ;)

And the people complaining about Dortmund:

You got told a 100 times that Düsseldorf/Cologne is the place to be but noooo... you don´t want to believe us Germans!

Have fun out there anyway! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.