dortmund whos going?

3 of us on German Wings. Manchester to Cologne Koln/Bonn Tuesday morning. Arriving 14.15. Anyone else on this flight?
Is it/will it be easy to get the train to Dortmund?
Will the train be one of the free trains?

Cheers.

Impeccable said:
alblue said:
Impeccable said:
Anyone on the 9.35am Monday flight Leeds-Dusseldorf Weeze?

3 of us on it as well mate

Nice one. There's great discounts on buying a group saver ticket for the train. A group of 5 pay something like €6 each - far better than getting individual tickets. I'll have to see if any blues will let me chip in.

-- Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:06 pm --

fy6blue said:
Impeccable said:
Anyone on the 9.35am Monday flight Leeds-Dusseldorf Weeze?

Me and my mate are. Looking to team up with two or three others to get a mini-group train ticket (max 5 persons) to Dusseldorf centre.

I'm looking to do this myself.

plus 3 here

there's a bus from weeze aiport to dusseldorf, costs 14 euros, takes an hour leaving the airpott at 11.30 and 1.15 (there are others)

much cheaper and quicker than the train!

schfc6 said:
3 of us on German Wings. Manchester to Cologne Koln/Bonn Tuesday morning. Arriving 14.15. Anyone else on this flight?

Cheers.

14.44, change at Köln Hauptbahnhof. Will get you into Dortmund at 16.21.

Your match ticket is NOT valid from Cologne Airport, just in the VRR region (Düsseldorf northwards).

I know at least one other blue who's on that flight.

raininspain said:
schfc6 said:

Cheers.

14.44, change at Köln Hauptbahnhof. Will get you into Dortmund at 16.21.

Your match ticket is NOT valid from Cologne Airport, just in the VRR region (Düsseldorf northwards).

I know at least one other blue who's on that flight.

Cool, cheers, so I need to just pay for the train into Dortmund?
Next day I know I need a train to Amsterdam.

Should be full of blues I would have thought!

eshiers1 said:
Impeccable said:
alblue said:
3 of us on it as well mate

Nice one. There's great discounts on buying a group saver ticket for the train. A group of 5 pay something like €6 each - far better than getting individual tickets. I'll have to see if any blues will let me chip in.

fy6blue said:
Me and my mate are. Looking to team up with two or three others to get a mini-group train ticket (max 5 persons) to Dusseldorf centre.

plus 3 here

there's a bus from weeze aiport to dusseldorf, costs 14 euros, takes an hour leaving the airpott at 11.30 and 1.15 (there are others)

It's not as cheap as getting a group ticket on the train. I've done the Weeze to Dusseldorf hbf a few times - it's piss easy. The train is quicker than the bus. Trains every 30 mins via shuttle bus from airport.

Flying into Dusseldorf Weeze from Leeds on Monday morning then heading straight over to Dortmund, anyone else taking that route ?

Flying to Amsterdam Sunday morning then getting the train to Dusseldorf Monday late morning . Anyone else doing this route?

cool cat said:
Flying to Amsterdam Sunday morning then getting the train to Dusseldorf Monday late morning . Anyone else doing this route?

Yea mate but going amsterdam tomorrow morning, ice train to dussy Monday afternoon at half 12

Impeccable said:
eshiers1 said:
Impeccable said:

plus 3 here

It's not as cheap as getting a group ticket on the train. I've done the Weeze to Dusseldorf hbf a few times - it's piss easy. The train is quicker than the bus. Trains every 30 mins via shuttle bus from airport.

Oh, ok...have you a link? Either way, is it something we can sort out Monday on arrival or does the ticket have to be purchased on advance?

eshiers1 said:
Impeccable said:
eshiers1 said:
plus 3 here

Oh, ok...have you a link? Either way, is it something we can sort out Monday on arrival or does the ticket have to be purchased on advance?

Can be done at arrival - no discount for buying this tickets in advance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.