Douglas Luiz

Dont see what all the hype is good player nothing special.dont think he would improve us any
He has better athleticism and mobility than both Rodri and Gundogan,his reading of the game and passing ability are probably on a par with the former.
So i do believe he would improve us,but as ive stated above,Bissouma trumps him in every department.

Where it leaves our Academy prospects,i'm not sure......probably loans or sell on with buy back.

Quite a bit of Villa fans chatter that they are signing someone as they reckon Luiz is coming back to us
It makes a lot of sense. Pep really rated him, might have been a part of the squad now if he wasn’t denied a work permit. We have a buy back clause too, seems to be either 25m or 30m. He’s more of a Dinho type than Rodri, which would give us two quite different options. I’m a fan

What criteria has he now fulfilled that guarantees us a work permit for him.
One of the criterias of getting a work permit had to to with the likelihood of him actually playing. That’s why he could get one for Villa and not us. Now that he has a work permit for Villa he would also be able to play for us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.