Douglas Luiz

Uh, he obviously has a work permit as he is playing for Villa. What am I missing?
He couldn't get a work permit for us as he wasn't considered to be one of our top earners.
With Villa he is one of their top earners.
If he came to us he still wouldn't be one of our top earners.
I suppose my query is he couldn't play for us 2 seasons ago but could play for Villa.
Why can he now play for us.

He couldn't get a work permit for us as he wasn't considered to be one of our top earners.
With Villa he is one of their top earners.
If he came to us he still wouldn't be one of our top earners.
I suppose my query is he couldn't play for us 2 seasons ago but could play for Villa.
Why can he now play for us.
He now has valid visa and which until it lapses he can use playing for City. When renewal comes up if he is not playing enough that is the only time it could be an issue.

He now has valid visa and which until it lapses he can use playing for City. When renewal comes up if he is not playing enough that is the only time it could be an issue.
Thanks for that.
Seems a rule that is very grey.
In reality a player who does not qualify for a top 6 team can head off to West Brom, play a season and then transfer to a top 6 team.

I read in an article that Diego Costa permit to play in premiership is no longer valid as he is a Brazilian who has qualified for Spain.
As he hasn't played recently as an international his points have now gone below the required level and since Brexit would no longer qualify.
Cant recall where I read this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.