Doves

no, were on about my couson who drummed for him in 2014 and also how he was doing, didn't want to press him on stuff, just a chilled chat

me brother and another bert going wax n beans tomorrow so wil ltell them to ask
How was Jimi? Did he seem in a good place after a tough few years? Really hope he was.

How was Jimi? Did he seem in a good place after a tough few years? Really hope he was.
yeah he was chilled out, thanked me about 3 times though for buying the LP so maybe a bit nervous about his first new stuff doing well.

looked well last time I saw him at Timmy Walsh from Northside funeral where he was on the ale

yeah he was chilled out, thanked me about 3 times though for buying the LP so maybe a bit nervous about his first new stuff doing well.

looked well last time I saw him at Timmy Walsh from Northside funeral where he was on the ale
Great to hear mate.

Doves have obviously recorded again as that Instagram post suggests a few pages back.

Can't wait for new music from them.

I wish I would've saw this post yesterday about the new album, I didn't even know he had an album coming out. Was not expecting what I'm hearing but this is quality. Smashing Little Boat is genius

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.