'Dr' Sulaiman al Fahim (merged)

Re: 'Dr' Sulaiman al Fahim The Bullsh*tter ?

Hospital my arse
The money's run out at Pompey and the wages haven't been paid
He didn't have the money in the first place

He's done a runner!

Again, I feel so fortunate that we haven't got involved with this clown.

Maybe he could sell his diamond encrusted sodding Lamborghini that he drives round in - that'd pay the wages. It's not just the players (who I am sure can live a month without their ridiculous salaries), it's the ordinary dedicated staff at the club I feel for.

haha he's done a runner i wouldnt be shocked if ssn yellow ticker in an hour or so says

"Fahim died"

then weeks later someone spots him laying on a beach in dubai

lee-mcfc said:
haha he's done a runner i wouldnt be shocked if ssn yellow ticker in an hour or so says

"Fahim died"

Thinking exactly the same thing.

Portsmouth fans are sending a petition around other clubs forums to try to get this guy out ...... and yet he's hardly been there long enough to even take his coat off!

You can always tell when a club's seemingly in dire straits .... Distin jumps ship!

It gets worse! Al-Fahim now in hospital in Dubai.

Portsmouth Owner Sulaiman Al Fahim Hospitalised In Dubai - Report
LINK:http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/engla...owner-sulaiman-al-fahim-hospitalised-in-dubai

Portsmouth owner Sulaiman Al Fahim is in hospital in Dubai, according to a report from arabianbusiness.com, where he is undergoing tests.

It is unclear as to what his specific health problems are at this time, though he has endured a heavy schedule of travelling recently.

The report comes in the wake of news this week that Pompey's players had not been paid due to complications arising from the lengthy saga surrounding Fahim's takeover of the club. They will apparently be paid in the next day or so.

A number of photos obtained by arabianbusiness.com apparently show the entrepreneur being treated by doctors, and sleeping in a room which appears to be an emergency ward, though he is not attached to any drips.

Fahim was last publicly seen at the CEO Middle East Awards in Dubai on Monday evening, where he seemed in good spirits, joking to reporters that he had collected “more air miles than a commercial pilot".

While I admit this guy is a clown and is coming across as a bullsh**er of the highest order, it was previous owner Gaydamak who sanctioned the ridiculous spending that got them in this mess in the first place.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are in League One with the Charlton's of this world in a few years time.

Re: It gets worse! Al-Fahim now in hospital in Dubai.

skybluekings said:
Portsmouth Owner Sulaiman Al Fahim Hospitalised In Dubai - Report
LINK:http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/engla...owner-sulaiman-al-fahim-hospitalised-in-dubai

Portsmouth owner Sulaiman Al Fahim is in hospital in Dubai, according to a report from arabianbusiness.com, where he is undergoing tests.

It is unclear as to what his specific health problems are at this time, though he has endured a heavy schedule of travelling recently.

The report comes in the wake of news this week that Pompey's players had not been paid due to complications arising from the lengthy saga surrounding Fahim's takeover of the club. They will apparently be paid in the next day or so.

A number of photos obtained by arabianbusiness.com apparently show the entrepreneur being treated by doctors, and sleeping in a room which appears to be an emergency ward, though he is not attached to any drips.

Fahim was last publicly seen at the CEO Middle East Awards in Dubai on Monday evening, where he seemed in good spirits, joking to reporters that he had collected “more air miles than a commercial pilot".

He's got a very rare condition..reports say that he's one of a handfull of people worldwide suffering from this..

Its called. whatthefuckhaveigotmyselfintothistimeitis..the only other person known to have this ailment is Daniel sturridge.

black mamba said:
Portsmouth fans are sending a petition around other clubs forums to try to get this guy out ...... and yet he's hardly been there long enough to even take his coat off!

You can always tell when a club's seemingly in dire straits .... Distin jumps ship!
hahahaha pmsl , it could be a good omen for pomp though, look what happened to us after the mardarse legged it.

S.E.H said:
lee-mcfc said:

"Fahim died"

Thinking exactly the same thing.

haha

SEH My thoughts exactly LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.