'Dr' Sulaiman al Fahim (merged)

Re: 'Dr' Sulaiman al Fahim The Bullsh*tter ?

mcfcliam said:
lee-mcfc said:
cash 4 gold lmao my mum got 400quid from that:)

What the fuck?!

Really? I thought it was a whole scam with some sort of catch.

*Hunts for his mum's gold*

nah its the one in stetford arndale she just took her gold there and they checked it all out weighd it and gave her 400 pounds for it

Re: It gets worse! Al-Fahim now in hospital in Dubai.

Code:
Fahim has now been admitted to the hospital as an in-patient, where he is likely to remain for several days.

And we all know you're not allowed phones in hospitals!

"Dr Fahim, this is John Smith at the accounts dept. at Fratton Park, that transfer never came through, and we're ready to click the 'make payments' in Sage. Please ring me back as soon as you get this message, players wants paying"

The hospital stuff does sound like a PR stunt. Unbelievable situation. Surely you do your homework on how much it costs these days to keep a Premier League club competitive. Even more so one with such a small ground and fanbase.

Thank god Sheikh Mansour got rid of the attention whore and appointed Khaldoon as chairman. All he wants is headlines the main story today should be Portsmouths players wages are being resolved no instead it's Al Fahim needs kidney stone surgery.

Re: It gets worse! Al-Fahim now in hospital in Dubai.

He's got two perforated ear-drums sitting next to that cuffing band that Pompey have. Anyone spot that bloody varvuela thing at CoMS last two games. Saw at least one. And think I heard at least another.

he's a part of our history so whilst i'm pretty happy that he's now longer associated with our club, i genuinely hope the guys ok. he clearly loves football and is desperate to be involved. good luck to him, but elsewhere i say. and get well soon.

Rafas arab brother looks like he's been found out.

If true they'll be - 10 shortly....

From nufc.com:

With further revelations in the press concerning the financial meltdown at Portsmouth, the fact that the Premier League have been aware of their plight for a considerable time has us twitching a little bit.

As well as providing a "what if" scenario for what could have unfolded at SJP had Mike Ashley & his cash not come on board in 2007 (we've never got as far as defaulting on player wages) it's also a moot point as to whether the administrators should be in at Fratton Park.

Had Pompey been taken down that route last season, then the points deduction would have saved our Premiership bacon (even though we didn't deserve it).

Instead though, Pompey were allowed to continue and the Premier League admitted them for the 2009/10 season, despite apparently imposing a transfer embargo and now looking at exercising direct financial control on the club.

While Newcastle have been labeled as "the new Leeds" for their fall from grace and financial issues, the reality is that it's Portsmouth who seemingly deserve that tag - after signing players that they had no hope of ever affording.

The best we can hope for is that we pass them going the opposite way next summer - and that the current pain of austerity at Gallowgate puts us on a firmer financial footing in the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.