'Dr' Sulaiman al Fahim (merged)

Re: 'Dr' Sulaiman al Fahim The Bullsh*tter ?

It's a shame he's been allowed to shaft a club like Portsmouth. Now, if he'd done that to the Scousers it would have been HILARIOUS!

Its just been on that all the players will be paid within the next 24 hours.He is just waitnig for the cheque from Cash 4 gold to come though!!

leruzin said:
Its just been on that all the players will be paid within the next 24 hours.He is just waitnig for the cheque from Cash 4 gold to come though!!

cash 4 gold lmao my mum got 400quid from that:)

lee-mcfc said:
leruzin said:

cash 4 gold lmao my mum got 400quid from that:)

What the fuck?!

Really? I thought it was a whole scam with some sort of catch.

*Hunts for his mum's gold*

The Premier League talks about being a "Global Brand" yet they seem happy to let every dodgy character, chancer and fantasist buy into or take over clubs.

Shinawatra, Gaydamak, Al-Fahim, Ashley, the Glazers, Hicks & Gillett, Usmanov etc.

I feel for the Pompy fans I realy do but this just covers up where the real blame lies, thats at the directors who didn't say no to Harry Rednapp's spending spre, he spent money that wern't there and the only one who gained from it was him, with the probable brown envelopes and the fact a bigger club come knocking with more money for him to go back to Pompy to rape the squad knowing they couldent say no.

Rednapp is the reason Pompy are fooked and they gave him the freedom of the City. And we thought Manchester City and Newcastle were the clowns of the football world.

gagiesotherhalf said:
Maybe he could sell his diamond encrusted sodding Lamborghini that he drives round in - that'd pay the wages. It's not just the players (who I am sure can live a month without their ridiculous salaries), it's the ordinary dedicated staff at the club I feel for.

www.webuyanycar.com

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.