Drawn against the rags/chelsea at Wembley (FA Cup Semifinal)

I'll take that, get the toughest game out of the way and if we win hopefully the final is less stressful.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
There are rags on the cafe buzzing that they are playing us at home!!

Well technically I suppose they are ;)

It's pathetic isn't it? If anyone is in doubt about the truth behind the stereotype, they should just look at RagCafe now under the 'Semi-Final Draw' thread. They really haven't got a fucking clue.

Re: Drawn against the rags/chelsea (FA Cup Semifinal)

Vienna_70 said:
Pigeonho said:
Blueboy73 said:
Wot a surprise the rags or chelsea in the semi, you just knew it would come out like that.
Gives us, united or Chelsea a guaranteed cup win.

After yesterday's results, wasn't that always the probable outcome?

Yup. Why wish for a difficult tie for fear of losing later on? Weird but everyone is different. I think that some people that are celebrating the draw once it was know would not have picked it before the draw.

Does anyone know when they'll play their replay? International break, Chelsea's cup game, all very crammed for them?

SamCity123 said:
Does anyone know when they'll play their replay? International break, Chelsea's cup game, all very crammed for them?
Take it chelsea play second leg europa this thursday,league game sunday then replay tues/weds...

Its very funny listening to Cockney on talksport saying ''we've now goota go down to Stamford Bridge when we should have won it here today''

Would have preferred either in the final or the potential for both to be knocked out and we got an easier semi and final but it is what it is.

Will Mancini play an under strength team in the Old Trafford Monday derby should we still be 12 or more points behind?

deano ou812 said:
SamCity123 said:
Take it chelsea play second leg europa this thursday,league game sunday then replay tues/weds...

Do we go on international break after the weekend though and players leave? Or am I well wrong?

SamCity123 said:
FA Cup replays take priority over league games I think, could the FA order them to play it next Sunday and postpone the scheduled PL matches for the two clubs?

jonmcfc said:
So have I read it right we where drawn second so games on 14 only want to book hotel

No, that will be decided by TV companies and the cops.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.