Drawn against the rags/chelsea at Wembley (FA Cup Semifinal)

deano ou812 said:
SamCity123 said:
Does anyone know when they'll play their replay? International break, Chelsea's cup game, all very crammed for them?
Take it chelsea play second leg europa this thursday,league game sunday then replay tues/weds...

Is that not international week though?

Not to worry, City are not int he Semi-Final! How do I know? BBC Website!!

Millwall or Blackburn v Wigan Athletic
Manchester United or Chelsea v Manchester United

Can't make this shit up!!

The interesting thing about the draw is that only the team finishing 5th will get Europa League now. Swansea are already in and one of Wigan, Millwall or Blackburn will also get it (assuming Chelsea get CL). Would be really funny if Liverpool snatched fifth and the Tarquins missed out altogether.

SamCity123 said:
deano ou812 said:
SamCity123 said:
Does anyone know when they'll play their replay? International break, Chelsea's cup game, all very crammed for them?
Take it chelsea play second leg europa this thursday,league game sunday then replay tues/weds...

Do we go on international break after the weekend though and players leave? Or am I well wrong?
If thats right then more likely the week after then,not really sure....

lancs blue said:
FA Cup replays take priority over league games I think, could the FA order them to play it next Sunday and postpone the scheduled PL matches for the two clubs?

I'm sure there has to be at least ten days between first match and replay so the Police can get themselves sorted.

Has Pants now played his last game for us in this year's FA Cup ? If we'd drawn Wigan or Blackburn/Millwall he might well have played in the semi. Now it looks more doubtful.

Prestwich_Blue said:
The interesting thing about the draw is that only the team finishing 5th will get Europa League now. Swansea are already in and one of Wigan, Millwall or Blackburn will also get it (assuming Chelsea get CL). Would be really funny if Liverpool snatched fifth and the Tarquins missed out altogether.
So lovely but see liverpool midtable do not harm either.

ChicagoBlue said:
Not to worry, City are not int he Semi-Final! How do I know? BBC Website!!

Millwall or Blackburn v Wigan Athletic
Manchester United or Chelsea v Manchester United

Can't make this shit up!!

So Wigan and WBA games to be rearranged now then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.