Drawn against the rags/chelsea at Wembley (FA Cup Semifinal)

be nice having 4 Lancashire teams in the semis. Shame Wembley isn't the novelty it once was with playing Semis there. Always preferred and liked having Villa Park etc as hosts. Makes it that bit special IF you get to the Final then

Pleased with the draw really, as others have said a derby in the final would have been a nightmare.

Really hope Martinez gets Wigan to the final. He's a quality manager and he'll deserve the occasion after scrapping like mad for the last few years.

ChicagoBlue said:
Not to worry, City are not int he Semi-Final! How do I know? BBC Website!!

Millwall or Blackburn v Wigan Athletic
Manchester United or Chelsea v Manchester United

Can't make this shit up!!

We've been thrown out of the competition due to FFP

And to make things easier for Nited they are letting them play with themselves

Something they are good at ;)

Re: Drawn against the rags/chelsea away (FA Cup Semifinal)

jonmcfc said:
So have I read it right we where drawn second so games on 14 only want to book hotel
no dont listen to who evers saying that,why not book a room for the saturday though?

So have I got this right?

Replay can't be this midweek as Chelsea play in Europa.

Can't be next midweek due to internationals.

If Chelsea progress in Europe can't be the midweek after that.

So in reality they would have to move some Premier League games to allow it to be played on a weekend?

goon said:
lancs blue said:
FA Cup replays take priority over league games I think, could the FA order them to play it next Sunday and postpone the scheduled PL matches for the two clubs?

I'm sure there has to be at least ten days between first match and replay so the Police can get themselves sorted.

Millwall-Blackburn replay is being played on Wednesday night so they can make exceptions.

johnny on the spot said:
Pleased with the draw really, as others have said a derby in the final would have been a nightmare.

Really hope Martinez gets Wigan to the final. He's a quality manager and he'll deserve the occasion after scrapping like mad for the last few years.
Having thought about I agree; derby final would be unbearable, hopefully the rent boys will rearrange them in the replay.

goon said:
lancs blue said:
FA Cup replays take priority over league games I think, could the FA order them to play it next Sunday and postpone the scheduled PL matches for the two clubs?

I'm sure there has to be at least ten days between first match and replay so the Police can get themselves sorted.
No we were due to play Barnsley this Weds if there was a replay

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.